Honored Contributor

@Shanus    That's not how it works.  Those advance orders are on ships somewhere in the Pacific.  Orders must be placed months in advance, it's not a casual last-minute type of transaction. 

ON THE OTHER HAND, I placed an order for a pair of Cuddl Duds pants this past Monday.  It shipped Tuesday.  Go figure. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Ports of NY and NJ are having the same problem as out west.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac   You read my mind when I posted this one. I don't work anymore either, I've given away TONS of clothing, work, fun, whatever,and I still have tons more sadly. We can't or don't go anywhere these days, why am I continuing to spend money on more clothing.

Taking a break!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Nothing is cute out there anymore, it's all joggers and some sort of sweatshirt design. Didn't do this look at any time in my life, not starting now. @Kachina624 @mispatmac

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   You can always cancel waitlist orders. That's bs from CS if that's what you were told.

I'd get into your account, check all your orders, look to see if you do have WL orders and cancel them - or try to. If not, I'd then do a live chat and have the person you chat with cancel each one.

They cannot hold you to a WL order. Any time I may have had a WL order, I've gone back and cancelled them no problem.I'd fight for this one.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD  It was the one I bought it and they said it would be delayed.

This is constantly happening to me.  One of my pet peeves are people exaggerating...so I'm not exaggerating.  

This happens 2 to 3 times a week.  I like D&C and a few others.

First I went on line and tried to cancel; then I called and spoke to "the office" ( not the people who answers the phones.

She said she tried to cancel and it wouldn't let her either.

So I said to her, "This stinks! It's not like I really want it!  I just liked it.  Soooo you are telling me I'll have to wait til it snows in Virginia to get it, so I can send it back.  It will have cost me shipping both ways for something that I probably can't wear.?"

My youngest daughter takes care of my emails, etc.  She says, "If you don't like it or it doesn't fit....can't you send it back?"

Hummm ...I have to get the @#$& thing first.

I used to order an unbelievable amount of 'stuff'.  I don't order much (maybe 2 to 3 in about 1 week.  I can't walk around in stores, so I go to QVC.

I remember telling her that it must be terrible for people who buy a specific item for a wedding or something special.  She didn't say anything.

I know it's not her fault but I figure if the 'powers that be' happen to ask those who interface with the public she can relay our frustration.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Ports of NY and NJ are having the same problem as out west.

@proudlyfromNJ  I saw the pictures yesterday, it really is a mess on both coasts.  I had a friend when we lived in NJ who worked on the docks loading and unloading and he worked like a dog, it's hard work. 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66    Have you noticed/read this disclaimer at the top of the Order Status page?  What they're trying to tell you is that most orders will go to advanced status and will not be shipped immediately.  From the comments written here on the boards, it seems few read or understand it.  Maybe they're in denial.  It's the way things are now for retailers and will be for sometime to come.  If you don't really want or need the things you're ordering, you might do yourself a favor and find another hobby. 

Screenshot_20210930-130006_Chrome.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I didn't see it.  I'll ask my daughter if she can cancel the stuff.

I'm a person that...if I want something I'll get it.

However, I saw some of those sweaters today look like they were as much as $175. Not cashmere just a sweater.

Who is buying this stuff?  That's crazy money.  I think people are buying it on easy pau,wearing it and then returning it.  That's just a guess.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 @Annabellethecat66   Whether any shoppers here (I guess specifically) this is the only site who talks about shipping delays due to shipping problems.

I'll admit I do shop online at a number of different sites selling different products, totally unrelated. There are NO disclaimers of shipping problems and/or delays on any other site I may shop at. HSN doesn't even talk about delays. 

From some sites, I have my good(s) in 24hrs, heck on one site I've ordered it's 12hrs from ordering to having it at my front door.  Other sites, it may be anywhere b/t 4-7 days.

Ordering from QVC their 7-10 days is has turned into 9-14 days and THIS now has become their norm and sometimes longer. AND these are not orders indicating advance ordering products. 

From this site, this is why I'm TAKING A BREAK.