Respected Contributor

How do I add a tag line? TIA for your help.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Esteemed Contributor

Right under your post, it says, "Add tag," don't you see that? Just click that and you can add tags....

Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

How do I add a tag line? TIA for your help.

@pommom, If you mean you want to add a siggy...  go into your Settings, click "Personal Information," and you'll see a box for "Signature."  Be sure to click "Save" at the bottom of the page so the siggy will take effect.

hth!Smiley

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Right under your post, it says, "Add tag," don't you see that? Just click that and you can add tags....

@YorkieonmyPillow, The "Message Tags," and the "Add Tag" feature, are actually designed to add keywords, used to help with searches.  I'm not sure if that's what @pommom was asking?

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow, The "Message Tags," and the "Add Tag" feature, are actually designed to add keywords, used to help with searches.  I'm not sure if that's what @pommom was asking?

Isn't that the same thing? I thought it was............tounge2.gif<=LOL

Oh, I see, she wants a sig.

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Isn't that the same thing? I thought it was............tounge2.gif<=LOL

Oh, I see, she wants a sig.

Smiley

Well, I'm guessing that's what she's asking about...  but now she has answers to 2 things, just in case!

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo

I must be overlooking something.  I followed your instructions, but when I clicked on Personal Information there is no box for a signature - unless you're referring to all those empty fields to the right. (?)

Honored Contributor

Here's a screen shot of mine, @pommom.  (eta:  I added the code before and after the quote to italicize and color my siggy.)

Signature

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo

You're a great teacher!  Thanks so much.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo

Testing...testing.