Honored Contributor

Re: TWO WEEKS AND STILL SICK

@Calcgirl   I'm sorry you are so sick.  Thanks for warning people to wear masks. I was diagnosed with a B flu in Feb. or March.  It lasted for weeks and, while I was a couple months getting back to normal,....I made it through. Not so sure I didn't get Covid after having the flu and being in a Dr.s office where several were not wearing masks. I basically quarantined myself because I and some of my family were suspicious I may have had it. I made it through at 70 so hang in there and, once again, thanks for reminding people to consider those around them. Get well soon.  I'll say a prayer for you. 

Honored Contributor

My LO is going to be 92 in a few weeks, was diagnosed at the very end of March, and hanging in, still diagnosed Covid positive after almost 3 1/2 months.

Relying on prayer and science both in hefty doses. 

May you soon be restored to health and wellness, @Calcgirl !

Esteemed Contributor

I’m sorry you’re having to go through this.  It sounds like your doctor is on top of things which is good.  I hope you feel better soon.  (((hugs))) You’re in my prayers. 

Respected Contributor

You do sound like you have it. I’ve heard of people testing negative for the virus and later testing positive during the course of the illness. Hoping you feel better soon!

Respected Contributor

@Calcgirl Get well soon!  I am so sorry that you are feeling ill.  Sending your virtual hugs.

Trusted Contributor

@Calcgirl ,THIS IS HORRIBLE> KNOW WE ARE THINKING OF YOU> SORRY ABOUT ALL CAPS COMPUTER PROBLEMS THIS MORNING> WE ARE SAME AGE AND I  HAVE ALSO been under house arrest. So tired feeling like a hermit  LONELY!! Praying you will soon feeling better.PEOPLE WEAR MASKS!! Avoid contact with others.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry you are sick, hope you feel better soon.  Don't understand why your doctor would send you for an x-ray but not a proper Covid test.  It is important the doctor knows what they are dealing with, not a guess.  Identifying actual cases is necessary.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know where you live in Arizona but you could check out  www.azdhs.gov for a list of places giving Covid test. Some but not many offer appointments. It's so stupid that people are waiting 10 hours or more (according to the news) in this heat to get a test. Good luck. 

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl   Feel badly you're suffering with these symptoms and virus. Is anyone there to help you out? I agree that those not wearing masks are quite selfish, thinking only of themselves. Many states have made wearing masks mandatory, but still difficult to regulate.

Please feel better soon and come back here to keep us posted how you're doing. 🌸

Honored Contributor