Honored Contributor

Re: THE WONDER OF WINTER ☃️🌲❄️🎿

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Advice...from a Snowman Be a jolly happy soul. Spend time outdoors. Stay cool. Dlmihta It's ok to be a little bottom heany. Be will rounded. Live wel...life is short. Avoid meltdowns.'

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of indoor

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person and text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'WHIT I WANT FOR VALENTINE'S fb/audr DAY fb/andreylovesparis I want my family to know they are loved, not just on this day, but every day. I want any tokens of'love and friendship I may receive to be given out of caring and not expectation. would rather have one hug than a hundred flowers. I want people to start treating each other with kindness and empathy I want peace, love and a little more understanding in the world. And not just on one day. Every day. That's what I want for Valentine's Day.'

Honored Contributor

Re: THE WONDER OF WINTER ☃️?❄️?

@LIG1 wrote:

@Sassy7356 

Sending wishes your way for a happy Friday and upcoming weekend. Do you and Jason have any special plans for the weekend? We're still undecided on going anywhere since most places are dropping mask requirements here. 

@LIG1   Happy Day to you!  Heart This weekend - tonight I have a nail appointment and Jason had mentioned going out to eat after but I am going to make Sloppy Joe's this afternoon that we can reheat and have tonight for dinner.  Tomorrow is our Saturday to visit my Mom and take her to run errands.  She hasn't had a verry good week so we just might run and do the errands for her.  It just depends on what she wants to do.  Now that she doesn't drive she looks forward to getting out.  Sunday is a bit of cleaning for us and Super Bowl Day.  We really don't care about the game so will watch until after the half-time show is over.  That's all that is on our agenda.  I hope you and DH are able to venture out.  If you stay home,, what sorts or things keep you busy?   Best of day to you, DH, and the fur babies. Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: THE WONDER OF WINTER ☃️?❄️?

May be a cartoon of text that says 'WMAT IM LOOKING FOR M IS A BLESSING THAT'S NOT IN DISGUISE. JEROME Κ. JEROME ME'

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor