Honored Contributor

Re: THE WONDER OF WINTER ☃️🌲❄️🎿

Quotes About Spring Coming. QuotesGram

Good afternoon everyone!  I think that today is the last full day of winter.  I don't say goodbye to winter, only I'll see you again this december.  Spring brings us new life and new growth and less cold.  

It's a pretty day here today and sunday should be beautiful too.  I found a handyman number on line and want to ask him for help with various things.  I hope that he is a nice person and that maybe I can count on him to help me with things.  Please say a prayer that he will be a good person.  

Thats about all I have for now.  Enjoy your weekend and God Bless!

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Spring begins tomorrow, so I will be posting the spring thread tonight. @viva923 I will leave a link when closing out this thread.

@Puddles 

Thanks for the info! Looking forward

to seeing you as well as all of my other

cherished friends there! Woman Very Happy

I know that it will be as amazing,

and inspiring and as wonderful just

like all of your other seasonal threads

have always been!Heart

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE WONDER OF WINTER ☃️?❄️?

[ Edited ]

@LIG1  @hullie   Cool Whip:  Ingredients Skim Milk, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut and Palm Kernel Oils), High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Corn Syrup, Light Cream, Contains Less than 2% of Sodium Caseinate (from Milk), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan and Guar Gums, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Sodium Polyphosphate, Beta ...

I would use home made whipped cream.  Add a tablespoon of instant vanilla pudding powder to the whipped cream so it won't break down, keeps quite a while in the frig this way.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1   I enjoy the Trop 50 orange juice also. It's sweeter than most and fewer calories. 
   I'm still wearing a mask when shopping or inside places. Like  some here I don't want to get sick either. Who would take care of Snickers? I know my son would and would walk her but he's too busy at work and has Cora. 
  I don't like to cook either, especially for just myself. I stock Healthy Choice frozen dinners, soups , lunch meats, etc.   I can't wait for the farmer's markets here to open with fresh vegetables. I hope you're feeling better now! 
  @Possummink   I'm close to the York River. The boat dock here is being rebuilt. There isn't a view of the river, but wetlands and marshes are beautiful looking toward the river.  They are building more picnic areas.There's a clubhouse. 

The dam across the lake is nearby with a pedestrian walkway and fishing in the lake. 

If I go to Wendy's it's just 15 minutes from me and five to my son's place from there on the James River. His Marina has a bluff overlooking the James and a small beach with picnic tables. A small restaurant is there also. I usually park in the winter at the bluff so I can sit in the car. After lunch I take the newspaper to his house, closer than the store. 
   Have a wonderful trip and enjoy all the fresh seafood.

My cousin is south of Ft Meyers and loves to go to the Keys. They go many times a year. I haven't been since I was 6 but recall the beaches. LOVE the water! 
      🍎🍌🥦 🍤🏖

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

May be an illustration of tree and text that says 'g used to sneak out of my house to Ao to parties Now sneak out of parties to go to my house. natural life'

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

JUST LIKE THAT, WINTER TURNS INTO SPRING.

Honored Contributor

The spring thread has been posted on Among Friends entitled "Spring Is Breaking Out All Over." Here's the link: https://community.qvc.com/t5/Among-Friends/SPRING-IS-BREAKING-OUT-ALL-OVER/m-p/7398782#M562058

Everyone is welcome. See you there!