Honored Contributor

Re: THE WONDER OF WINTER ☃️🌲❄️🎿

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Sweet Caroline,  I saw on my cell phone that AL had a tornado touch down due to this winter storm,  and I am glad it wasn't near you.  I just wish those storms would go AWAY!! for good.   Such scary and awful damage from them.  

I won't make any snow cream, or even pour Maple syrup on it to make a 'maple candy'  but I did think about making a snowman only I get so cold just going out to feed the birds and stomping the snow down so the birdseed doesn't sink into the fluff.   I tried to push some of it out of the way so I could make a flat surface in a couple places to put the mixed seed down for the birds, but there's too much of it to push around, so I just put seed in my footprints left in the snow.  Try to space it out so everyone can have a chance for some food.   

You should have seen all the tiny and some not so tiny bird foot tracks on my back steps.  I do see other animal tracks in the snow at times but this is too new and too deep.  

My niece Aubrey is the first in I know of in our family with that name.  Two of my other nieces have 'firsts' too,  Ada, and Amelia.   At least they're the first for this part of my family.   I have so many cousins and second cousins that I don't even know all of them much less their names.    I had cousins named Clementine, Antonia, Melody, Stella, etc,    So many pretty names out there.  

Take good care and pet the pups for me.  Hugs and love, my Friend.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

May be an image of outdoors

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of cat and text that says 'Do DO.I I cough it up Here Papa? AREA-42 No no son. Never on the bare floor. Always the rug, the bed, clean folded clothes, and heating vents. Thelt 04-21-19 And thus the next generation of cats is taught the ancient ways of its people.'

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

May be a black-and-white image of nature and tree

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text

Honored Contributor

May be an image of nature

Some of Nature's Winter artistry.   

Honored Contributor

May be an image of cat and text that says 'Stay warm & sleep tight'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of cat and text that says 'Tired, just tired I'm off to bed G'night'

Honored Contributor