Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Pooh and his hunny jars

Pooh and his hunny jars

I got to feed Keagan one of his bottles of formula this afternoon.   My daughter took off today,  yesterday afternoon(after her chemo infusion) and tomorrow, her birthday.   She, Jillian, Keagan and Thomas came over for a while.   It was a lot warmer today here.  We were in the 30ies and I didn't even have to wear gloves outside to fill the feeders, add water to the big pan for all the critters, and then feed the kitties.   It's not a heat wave by any stretch, but sure felt warm in just a sweatshirt and thermal shirt. 

We need a nice heavy rain to wash all the slushy stuff away and also to clean off my car till I can get to a carwash.   They'll be packed with so many people wanting to get the brine and salty residue off of their cars too.    My skin is so dried out from the dry air in the house,  it looks like crepe paper.  I can't keep enough lotion on my hands.   

Keagan is 11 pounds now and is focusing on faces and grinning.   He's still not sleeping though the night though.  Hard on his parents as they are both working, but staggering their shifts so that one of them is always with him.   

Have a nice evening, Everyone, stay warm and safe. Heart

@possummink, Hello friend. I have somehow missed your daughter is taking chemo? I am just seeing this, and knew she had kidney stones. 

Keagan sounds so precious. I can imagine him not sleeping all night is difficult. I remember my son didn't take day naps, and that was difficult for me. He did sleep at night though. We have twin nephews on my husband's side, and those babies would take long naps, and were just the easiest two babies ever. I took care of them a lot, as their Mom was in the hospital a lot. They are just a year younger than my son. 

We are still dry here. A little warmer, but not a drop of moisture. 

Take care my friend. 

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Butterfly angel

Cindy  Hope you are keeping warm and may be getting a break in the frigid temperatures for at least a bit.

How is Lulu doing these day and Louis too.   Hope they are just perking along just fine.    Heart

@possummink Oh, thank you for the spot on picture of LuluHeart  She is doing great and so is Lewis.  They like each other's company.

Yes, we had a nice warm up today in the 50's.  Most of the snow has melted and got my car washed from all the road salt. I'm so enjoying the warm up, but it isn't predicted to last for long.  More rain, ice, snow is predicted for Sunday. 

Thank goodness I have Monday and Tuesday off if that happens.

Hope you are feeling the warmth and feeling betterHeart

Honored Contributor

@possummink Sending Happy Birthday wishes and get well wishes for your DaughterHeart

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 for youHeart

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor