Honored Contributor

b0ed96410824a1d0f3b4d313c129a223.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 Sorry you continue to be in such pain. Sending feel better ((((((((HUGS)))))))) your way.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356 Boy do I hear you about sitting around without having a choice, the last time I left the house was to buy our Thanksgiving meal ingredients, I feel like I am in prison, and now Duane's hours are even crazier so I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel for me, every time he gets a day off something happens to screw it up, we were supposed to go out last Wednesay, but that did not work out.  Sorry to hear about your back, I am sending you prayers that you can find some relief real soon, in the meantime I will keep you in my heart!

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne and Mom....

Thinking Of You Scraps - Comments, Images and Graphics for Orkut

and sending love and hope your way.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

The actual meaning of Morning is more inning.jpg

Honored Contributor

@CareBears Heart

Honored Contributor

19 jan

hello guys,

my goodness Sassy, so very sorry to hear of such back pain you are having. You have been writing about it for awhile. Finally saw doctor and you are now relaxed up to your eyeballs.  NO doctor I have seen will give out pain pills any longer, some doctors I have been told in my area if you even request pain pills they put you in a program for drug addiction it is that bad around here. how true this not sure but what i have been reading on facebook that is the way it sounds.

POSS  boy did i see a star thingy this morn. it looked like a star/planet line up. a semi bright star low on east horizon, then direct row where 4 other bright objects lined up directly in a even line. The top star type object was just a kilter off of the straight line.  the 2nd object from bottom had a dull star type object off to its left. It was just a beautiful site to see. I am wondering if you would know if these were planets or just a bunch of stars hanging out and wanted to play line up in a row.

got walk in. listening to monk a thon while i am on the computer this morn.

not much else right now guys.  

Puddles glad your pooh party was a success and your pineapple upside down cake was fantablous.

OK guys later.

Honored Contributor

0BF120E0-D9C1-4861-B9BC-112064D3DEBC.jpeg

@Puddles@viva923@CareBears@Sassy7356@AnikaBrodie

Working on collages this morning...a LaLexi🎀 @Puddles inspiration!

Good news!

My RA test and blood work are all normal! This is a load off my mind!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@AnikaBrodie Thank you for the Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipe. I too make mine from scratch, but I love the option of using a cake mix.

@Puddles

The cake (blueberry tea) is in the oven.  It has about a half hour to go.  But it's already smelling good.  Smiley Happy  Thanks for the recipe.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

@possummink

I am using doTerra deep blue because my DD gave it to me.

16A76F1D-A6B6-4632-9E59-E3ADC612279F.jpeg

The relief is nothing short of remarkable in my case. It is easing headaches and various back pain issues. The pain isn’t coming back the next day either. 

Now I need to send her doTerra Diges-zen back to her. My tummy can’t take that peppermint oil concentration.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~