Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

No automatic alt text available.

@lulutoby For you.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: dessert, table and food

Honored Contributor

quote-pets-180119.jpg

I just love that Little Church Mouse.

I am so tired of just sitting/laying around.  It is one thing if you choose to do so but when that is all you can do it is another.  I saw my doctor yesterday for my back - soft tissue injury (probably from one of my falls), flair up of facet joint arthritis, and on top of that my fibromyalgia that is always present.  She really upped the muscle relaxer that I now will take three times a day but I was disappointed that she didn't give me a pain reliever, too.  It is hard to find something that won't have an affect on my other daily meds.  My pill boxes for morning, noon, evening and bedtime are full.  And dang I hate to cough and sneeze - hurts so much.

I was hoping to make the Blueberry Tea Cake today but I guess that will have to wait on another day.  Jason will heat up leftovers from the week for dinner tonight.

@butterfly123  1529018iwlh1etdo2.gif

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

324606.jpg

(OOps - I see I posted the same photo with cat that Carebears did - sorry about that.)

Honored Contributor

Linda Hay

Honored Contributor

Seng Soun Ratanavanh

Honored Contributor