Honored Contributor

@possummink  Awwww.... the gentleness of a German Shepherd with the kitten.  So cute.

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: indoor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: THE TEAPOT CAFE

[ Edited ]

26ffb67d4589f95c7d3acd60a3cb11d3.jpg

Good Morning.  Happy Wednesday!  It's a chilly start to the day (5 out now with a windchill of -15).  I think we are suppose to hit 20 today and possibly the 30's tomorrow.  More snow is on its way this weekend before we take another dip down.

I finally caved and made a doctor's appointment for tomorrow for my back.  It really hasn't improved over the last two weeks and I am not getting any quieter at getting up and down.

Tonight, if I can stand long enough, I plan to make white chicken chili.  DH put the chicken in to cook so that it can be shredded later.  One of the advantages of having him now work from home is the help I get. 

Crocheting has been keeping me busy.  On skein 14 of this blanket.

I am suppose to go next Monday to the dentist (one of my biggest fears) for the first appointment for crown work. I know she will numb me up good to try, try, try to get me to relax.  

My sister, nieces, and nephew live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.  Yesterday, my great-niece asked if she had to wear her snowsuit to violin lessons.  I didn't realize until I saw the national weather last night just how chilly it was in Texas.  And the footage of the Houston area was unbelievable.  Stay safe!

Hope you all have a warm and safe day.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356  Good luck at yourDoctor visit.png

Honored Contributor

@CareBears  Zulily throw pillows today. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

17 Jan

Hello guys,

not much today.

We got about 1 inch of snow. brisk wind out of NW. Some blowing snow.

some spots are slippery. when i took my walk this morn. some spots i did slip a tiny bit . have a feel, we may have gotten some freezeing rain mix.

got wednesday chores finished. folded last load of clothes. 

dh has to work on copier tonight. we can't get it  print. he did pick up an HP at walmart, office jet printer, hope he can get it up and running tonight.]

not much else right now. will check in later.

enjoyed all the posts and photos today. OK later guys

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

photo ,model ,fashion ,photographer ,hairstylist ,makeup ,instagood photooftheday day likes good female world beauty ,art ,style photos amazing bride

@possummink  I love the kitten. Smiley Happy  I wouldn't let a large dog around a tiny kitten as even in play, it could injure a kitten.

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink wrote:

photo ,model ,fashion ,photographer ,hairstylist ,makeup ,instagood photooftheday day likes good female world beauty ,art ,style photos amazing bride

@possummink

I  [EYE]

can not determine if the ((BIG)) dog secured the kitten's neck skin fold or grasped it by its entire head. Too quick to make a judgement on this >>one.