Honored Contributor

9:00pm Feb 20th.....Tea for me..."Bread and water can so easily be toast and tea."                                                                                                                                                      More

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne

Loving thoughts and prayers for your mom as she meets with her doctor tomorrow.  (((Hugs))) for both of you.

Honored Contributor

@CareBears, We appreciate your prayers. I am very sad seeing my Mom go through this. My Daddy passed very suddenly, and though it was a shock, this is worse. We both have appointments the next two days, but her oncologist appt. is Thursday. We both dread it.

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@Tissyanne

Loving thoughts and prayers for your mom as she meets with her doctor tomorrow.  (((Hugs))) for both of you.

@AnikaBrodie, thank you so much. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers. We don't see the dr until Thursday. I have a dr appt tomorrow. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne I know exactly how you feel, both of parents unfortunately suffered a great deal, my Dad wth lung cancer and my Mom with Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, send you a hug across the miles, and you know we will all be here for you if you need to tallk!

Honored Contributor

@NAES1 Sending warm hugs for you and Sashay.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

This is a whimsical hand lettered illustration inspired by tea and love.

@AnikaBrodie I just had a warm hug and now I'm off to my warm bed.Smiley Happy Hope you have a restful night.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles,

Sashay IS playing full gusto BIG TIME. Quess I'LL be up for midnight!

The new TOY.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!      Cat Very Happy

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.  Okaaaaaaaaay

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne,

My computer just came on after being off for over 24+ hours. My husband took a quick look and WaLa...so yummy intelligent with JUST ABOUT everything. 

Do you feel as though you may have understood?

Cking. all tomorrow.