Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:
@Puddles
Stay safe in the impending weather!
We are hoping for good✈️ tomorrow.

@LTT1 It is 18 degrees now and dropping here. Everyone in the Houston area is being told to stay home and off the roads. I think it is warming a bit tomorrow in the Dallas area with sunshine and not as cold as today. Hope you are warm and enjoying your pajama day with the grandchildren. Have a safe flight tomorrow and let us know when you are home safely.

Related image

@Puddles

My son is - now-  close by there in that area.

Absolutely had no idea Katy or its close cities were THAT cold. 18 would be chilly cold, but nothing like _____stay off the roads____. Whoa assassins on the highways, Interstates

1 degree and 15 below is take cover for me. I have the heat on 72, then by mid morning it's too closed in. The ice band of snow and the black hidden ice IS what are causing a few fender benders. We have learned ( I suppose) to BLEND in with IT or something close to being stuck in a crisis of backed up string of cars.

What is really bothering me as ....  I feel so badly ````` that Sashay can not or WILL not venture outside. I have rec'd her new toy and we are trying to put that together+++++++ one pipe is totally frozen or ????? whatever?????

Believe I am ready for a few tips just taking this blanket off of my legs to - dry 5 shirts.

CAN you even imagine having small children in a house with this weather?

OH My goodness....... My senses would have left me days ago\ agony and despair ( antsy) for those whom are outside or- pets used to being out. I learned many years ago how to get through this. Stay warmer than you ever thought, puddles. OH! YES!

NAES

24 BELOW Zero is the coldest I have ever witnessed. Gee, 18 in the South.  ??????

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:
@Puddles

@LTT1 It is 18 degrees now and dropping here. Everyone in the Houston area is being told to stay home and off the roads. I think it is warming a bit tomorrow in the Dallas area with sunshine and not as cold as today. Hope you are warm and enjoying your pajama day with the grandchildren. Have a safe flight tomorrow and let us know when you are home safely.

Related image

@Puddles wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:
@Puddles

Related image

@Puddles

My son is - now-  close by there in that area.

Absolutely had no idea Katy or its close cities were THAT cold. 18 would be chilly cold, but nothing like _____stay off the roads____. Whoa assassins on the highways, Interstates

1 degree and 15 below is take cover for me. I have the heat on 72, then by mid morning it's too closed in. The ice band of snow and the black hidden ice IS what are causing a few fender benders. We have learned ( I suppose) to BLEND in with IT or something close to being stuck in a crisis of backed up string of cars.

What is really bothering me as ....  I feel so badly ````` that Sashay can not or WILL not venture outside. I have rec'd her new toy and we are trying to put that together+++++++ one pipe is totally frozen or ????? whatever?????

Believe I am ready for a few tips just taking this blanket off of my legs to - dry 5 shirts.

CAN you even imagine having small children in a house with this weather?

OH My goodness....... My senses would have left me days ago\ agony and despair ( antsy) for those whom are outside or- pets used to being out. I learned many years ago how to get through this. Stay warmer than you ever thought, puddles. OH! YES!

NAES

24 BELOW Zero is the coldest I have ever witnessed. Gee, 18 in the South.  ??????

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne,

I had a feeling that you did not get it.

I did an

* at each link.

The Internet, here it there is blinking and jumping so much I am slowly getting through.

Hopefully, my PC can be up and running soon.

You must have been pre occupied not seeing everything, but I was wondering!?

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:
@Puddles

Related image

@Puddles

This is adorable! Thank you... tomorrow is a new day💙💜🖤💙💜🖤💛💙💜🖤 pretty colors💜

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@NAES1 wrote:

@Tissyanne,

I had a feeling that you did not get it.

I did an

* at each link.

The Internet, here it there is blinking and jumping so much I am slowly getting through.

Hopefully, my PC can be up and running soon.

You must have been pre occupied not seeing everything, but I was wondering!?

@NAES1, If I saw it, I don't remember it. Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne

Throughout different threads/ forums .....I mentioned in sentences​ with *on each word.

I will try again. No stressing over that, dear one.

Honored Contributor

34ED45AA-DF1D-4487-80BC-541DFB07E6A8.jpeg

Pittsburgh... river was chunky ice two days ago and chunks were moving fast down the river, separated by the pylons. Good photographer here.💙

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne You and your Mom are always in my thoughts and prayers, but sending extra extra good wishes, for her appointment tomorrow as well as yours!

Honored Contributor

If you are looking for a perfect appetizer, this Cranberry Chicken Salad on crunchy and fresh apple slices is exactly what you need! | yummyaddiction.com

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

This is a whimsical hand lettered illustration inspired by tea and love.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~