Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356, Here you go. Smiley Happy 

o-OMBRE-CAKE-facebook.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

Enjoy. Smiley Happy

380d23a884071a9f4a8845dd1087086f--rainbow-layer-cakes-pink-rainbow-cake.jpg

@Tissyanne Thank you....I'm taking the whole cake.Smiley Embarassed A perfect compliment to my tea today. Are you cold this morning? We awoke to sleet and snow down here in the Houston area and temps will be dropping throughout the day. Stay safe and warm!

@Puddles, I am glad you enjoyed the whole cake. 😀😀😀😀😀 We are very cold, and yesterday it was cloudy, and windy. This morning it is sunny, and 20 degrees. I think the high is expected to be a balmy 30 degrees today, with a warm up the rest of this week. It is very dry here. I hope you enjoy your day. Enjoy this tea. Smiley Happy 

tea-cup-2107599__340.jpg

Honored Contributor

Happy Tuesday  winter coffee autumn fall tuesday tuesday quotes happy tuesday tuesday greeting tuesday gif good morning tuesday animated tuesday

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@Puddles The owl cookie jar collection was wonderful.  I wonder if @possummink has one?

My DD collects owls as well as my Grandmother did.

Cindy,  I do have an owl cookie jar.   I do also have a big collection of owls, from stuffed, ceramic, carved, wooden, pewter, in fact,  there are several on the shelf above this computer  on the computer desk. 4 or 5 of them along with armadillos frogs, sheep, elephant and cardinal and a coyote plus a couple of Egyptian cats and the god Annubis(Egypt) from Luxor in Las Vegas.    It's a packed shelf for sure. Heart

Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

First mug of the morning: Lemon Herbal.

(Decaf; have to work tonight and will need to get a nap in.)

@CareBears

My Harney & Sons order arrived in Albuquerque yesterday but couldn't be delivered because of the holiday.  Should show up today.  Hope yours arrives as quickly! Woman Happy

Mine arrived Saturday,   Didn't check the mail box until yesterday and there it was   Haven't tried any yet.   Cute tins. 

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl What a cute story about your DD.  I always tell DH that if we were ever to have a hobby farm llamas and goats are a must. 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne Thanks for the ombre-frosted cake.  What talent it takes to decorate a cake like that!

Honored Contributor
@Puddles
Stay safe in the impending weather!
We are hoping for good✈️ tomorrow.
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Puddles  and our @AnikaBrodie for finding it.   We will celebrate early.  WONDERFUL!

Honored Contributor

@Puddles We love youHeart