Honored Contributor

First mug of the morning: Lemon Herbal.

(Decaf; have to work tonight and will need to get a nap in.)

@CareBears

My Harney & Sons order arrived in Albuquerque yesterday but couldn't be delivered because of the holiday.  Should show up today.  Hope yours arrives as quickly! Woman Happy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

Enjoy. Smiley Happy

380d23a884071a9f4a8845dd1087086f--rainbow-layer-cakes-pink-rainbow-cake.jpg

@Tissyanne Thank you....I'm taking the whole cake.Smiley Embarassed A perfect compliment to my tea today. Are you cold this morning? We awoke to sleet and snow down here in the Houston area and temps will be dropping throughout the day. Stay safe and warm!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@Puddles Here is your morning crownHeart

@lulutoby What a beautiful crown. It's so cold here this morning though I may not be able to keep it on my head from shivering.

I left you a piece of the cake Tissyanne left for us last night.Smiley Happy

Bundle up today.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@lulutoby What a cute teapot. I want it!

Honored Contributor

@possummink Thinking of you and hope all is well since we didn't see a post from you early this morning. Hope you aren't buried in snow.

Honored Contributor

@CareBears  I am not even allergic to coconut.  I just don't like the taste, texture, or even smell of it.  Jason is always careful as to when he eats it.  But if I run across a recipe that contains it I either keep looking or just leave it out.

Honored Contributor

Image result for good morning tuesday winter gifs

Honored Contributor

baby, beautiful, and cat image

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor