Honored Contributor

@LTT1

Wishing Lexi Happy Belated Birthday Wishes 🎁🎁🎁🎁

783091651_1689340.gif

Honored Contributor

I had the strangest dream.  Someone in a black Fedora hat, with a long gray/white beard and longish hair, and long, flowing clothing, set loose a small herd of pygmy goats near my house.  He looked somewhere between sinister and wizard-y.  The goats jumped out of his flatbed, ate a whole bunch of ornamental plants, and then he drove back by and they went back to his truck.  They were darn cute, but very ready to just eat everything.  The guy stayed in his truck.  So odd.  I'm still trying to figure out what it means.

pygmy goats.jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

When it hurts observe life is trying to teach you smething.jpg

Honored Contributor

This morning I heard we could have 2 to 4 inches of snow on Tuesday.  I just heard a new forecast and they updated the amount to 3 to 5 inches.  The kids will be pleased with that and can build their snowmen.  Heart  Smiley Happy   With all this bitter cold weather the last several weeks we've had very little snow.  We're up to 21 today.  Tomorrow is to be a high of 33 which seems a perfect temp for snow.  We'll see.  

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Happy Monday

Hang in there and have a great week.  ((Hugs))

Honored Contributor

Related image

It's still a month away from Valentine's Day.  And the stores are already packed with chocolates and red and white presents galore.  

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie for your beloved Dad in heaven.  You are an angel caregiver for his last years.  Bless you and your DH for watching over him.  Now you have another angel watching over you.

Bless your heartHeart

My Sister was caregiver and had Grandpa live with her and her family for 5 years.  It was wonderful to have Papa with us until he went to heaven.  He was our caregiver with Grandma growing up.  Grandma died at 54 yrs young.  My Sister became his caregiver when he was 75 yrs old.  Such love a family shares.

Honored Contributor

Tea

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Tea

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Tea