Honored Contributor

Image may contain: ocean, water and outdoor

Dolphins enjoying the wake of a boat off of Hernando Beach, Florida this afternoon. Heart

Honored Contributor

@possummink  @Puddles  Being an only child, I was used to being alone a lot, and I like my own company, lol, as long as there are critters and gardening I am a happy clam. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: cloud, sky and outdoor

Wild light show last night from near Orlando to Ft. Myers. Justin L.  captured some of the action from near Port Charlotte.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@possummink  @Puddles  Being an only child, I was used to being alone a lot, and I like my own company, lol, as long as there are critters and gardening I am a happy clam. Smiley Happy

Ditto that,  Mousie.   Have to have a critter or two around and of course my flowers and plants.  They are living thingys' too. HeartCat Wink

Honored Contributor

Rising Moon Over the Lighthouse by stefanbrenner

Honored Contributor

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b6/16/75/b6167566536a8b734163b0aeed4dd1da--happy-friday-pictures-friday-pics.jpg

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/ec/b4/d6/ecb4d6c18a45a4f5ec43c47832077d02--friday-pics-friday-pictures.jpg    @Puddles

Hi Puddles. It's wonderful to hear from you.  I hope you're having fun shopping for furniture and accessories for your new home.  We can't wait to see pictures of it.  Please come back often. 

My sister has been back at the assisted living facility for several months now.  She was "home" for less than two weeks when all of a sudden one day she asked her daughter (full time caregiver) when she was taking her to her home.  It was her home but she didn't recognize it.  She still has times when she asks to go home but also knows at times she is where she needs to be.  She had a big birthday on July 17 and we took her out to a restaurant to celebrate.  We had also taken her in June to our monthly family get-together.  She enjoyed both occasions.  I had ordered a cake with red and pink roses (her favorite flowers) and she "oohed and aahed" about the cake.  It was delicious too. 

DH and I have been taking turns at those nasty summer colds.  I feel a lot better although I still have a cough, especially at night.  He's getting better too and not so congested.  DH tells me I gave him his cold and I say, "well honey I love to share everything with you."  Smiley Happy Heart

A few weeks ago I sang "You'll Never Walk Alone" in church.  This is one of my favorite songs and I love the words.  I'm still getting compliments and even notes in the mail for being a blessing to others through my vocal talents.  I'm really touched.

Honored Contributor

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/48/c4/cb/48c4cb3bf41b3890521a70232993e5ac--funny-friday-friday-funnies.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/45/42/a6/4542a65c49f0f8b71b8361022c35c958--miracles-happen-believe-in-miracles.jpg

Good morning.  This is for your mother and you.  Prayers continue for both of you as you tread unknown waters.  (((Hugs)))

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Iced Tea (Mary Lake Thompson)

@possummink

I just made some mint ice tea (with fresh mint) this morning.  It's in the frig.   I also made lemonade a few days ago.  (Right now lemons are 2 for $1.00.)  I think a lot of our fruits and veggies will cost more this year with all the weather the USA has been having this summer.   Now we're waiting for fresh peaches.  Yum.  Smiley Happy