Honored Contributor

How does all these beautiful plant get watered?

Today it was 97 degrees and I had to water some of my pots twice.  Tomorrow is predicted to be about 10 degrees cooler so tha will be a nice break from the heat.

@viva923 I can't rememer the last time I was able to open the windows.

@AnikaBrodie that is such a great feeling to donate things that someone else will get good use out of them.  Another bonus, is the cleansing feeling of clearing out things.

Good for you!  I try to donate on a regular basis.  The DAV picks up in our neighborhood about once a month.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Galleries in Carmel California- Jones & Terwilliger - Corinne Hartley

Honored Contributor

Cozy bedroom in log cabin

Honored Contributor

Molasses Reef - Top 10 things to do in the Florida Keys

Honored Contributor

hello guys tonight.

somehow it turned more humid tonight. The house is opened up. It is 73 and falling, supposedly getting down to 65 tonight.

did get my walk in today.

it is was more overcast than sunny today. Some of the clouds looked like it would storm any minute.

friday supposed to get really bad once again. Thursday more humid and friday severe storms.

ok guys that is all for now, see everyone tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Cafe Family, 

Thank each one of you for your kind words, prayers, and positive thoughts. I don't have very much of an update yet. I did read the radiologist report, and it sounds very bad. We see two doctors August 1st, and I will know more then. 

I have enjoyed looking over the posts just now, and they are very comforting for me. I will be popping in and out as I can. I did spend yesterday with my Mom at her PCP office. I am reeling from this, as it was so very shocking, but also this is inflammatory breast cancer which is very rare, and very aggressive. 

Thank each one of you again. The words are helpful, and bring me comfort. 

42b53258e09101bee66b328de252b3bb.jpg

Honored Contributor

..have a great, fun day...:)d

Tissyanne,   I've been thinking about you and your mom and am hoping that in spite of the radiology report,  there's a plan of treatment that will be able to help your mom.  I wish they could start right away instead of waiting till August 1st.    I know there are others needing treatment, but when I hear of something like what your mom has,  I want it gone, like yesterday or more.   

I know how close you are to your mom and wish I could hug the two of you for real, but i'm sending a long armed virtual hug to you both.   You're in my prayers and we, your friend here at the Cafe, are with you in spirit. 

Hugs and love to you and your mom. Heart

Honored Contributor

I love Maine Coons! Such beautiful cats.

Honored Contributor

The Cutest Dog I’ve Ever Seen