Honored Contributor

toe beans kitty peets

Honored Contributor

Puffin Missile!

Looks like a little torpedo flying through the air.  Heart

Honored Contributor

hello guys,

those puffins do look like a torpedo.

just found out our dairy queen closed down. local gossip is they are moving closer to the movie 17 show theater. 

got my walk in, couldn't pick up mail,he just started delivering.

dh is at penney's trying to find a travel suit for our vacation.

well guys that is all for now. see all later.

Honored Contributor

Fakarava,  French Polynesia - Oooohhhh to die for , almost unreal ...

Honored Contributor

gulls.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@possummink

Thank you for the beautiful week blessing you posted. I wish you the same, dear friend, and that all of your family stay safe.

I am hoping you hear from your brother that he fared the electricity outages without injury or harm.

I love Puffins! They have cute faces and their colors are so vibrant! I will look up the live cam on Explorer.com and hope I can find them! Would love to watch.

Well, today is DD/DSIL Anniversary! The DGC went to see "Touch-A-Truck" yesterday! What fun! Let me see if I can put a picture here.

tumblr_mqw5laTmph1qdwo7go1_1280.jpg on imgfave

Loves,   I called my brother today and he has power on at the house.   He said he was driving  home on Saturday night when one of the storms came by and he said the lightning was non stop, lit up everything like daylight.  

My nephew and his family right over the Mississippi in IL just moved back here from Washington state.  They were without power for 11 hours and she said the storms kept them up with torrential rains and the lightning was like a strobe light, constantly flashing.  They were worn out, lack of sleep and it was hot, no power and they couldn't open the windows due to the rains and wind. 

The Puffin colony is fun and so noisy,  plus in the background you can hear the Atlantic's waves crashing onto the rocky shore like.  I love hearing all of that.  I can't make up my mind now between cameras, the Bears at Katmai, the Osprey nest in Maine,  the Puffins,  or the Shark camera off of the Outer Banks of NC.   Decisions, decisions ~~~ You'd think I'd get a life!!! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Ranier Cherry tree for sale    Sweetest cherries - grows in zone 9!

Mousie,   We had a variety of Rainer Cherries,  I guess, planted in our front yard when I was a lot younger.   It was called Rainbow Cherry.  The cherries looked  a lot like the Rainier, but had a red stripe on one side running from stem to end of fruit.   They were so lucious.   We also had Montmorency and Bing trees, but they were in the fruit orchard.  Miss those fresh cherry cobblers and warm pies from the oven with homemade ice cream.   Heart

@possummink  Cobblers and pies, sounds so yummy. Smiley Happy  I was never much of a cake fan, but love fruit pies and coconut,and  banana cream pies.  Of course, I have baked cakes and loved them, and ordered a lemon coconut cream cake from here, it was round, I believe, as a birthday present to myself, and ate almost all of it over the course of a week or so, lol.  Toward the end, I scraped off the cake and just ate the lemon and cream. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@lulutoby

Hi! Have you ever had Ranier cherries? I don't know if I have, but according to some, they are really, really good! Yours look delicious! 🍒 🍒 

IMG_1563.JPG

@LTT1 Oh, my yes!  They cost a little bit more than the Bing Cherries.  Super delicious and are not offered for very long.

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@possummink

Thank you for the beautiful week blessing you posted. I wish you the same, dear friend, and that all of your family stay safe.

I am hoping you hear from your brother that he fared the electricity outages without injury or harm.

I love Puffins! They have cute faces and their colors are so vibrant! I will look up the live cam on Explorer.com and hope I can find them! Would love to watch.

Well, today is DD/DSIL Anniversary! The DGC went to see "Touch-A-Truck" yesterday! What fun! Let me see if I can put a picture here.

tumblr_mqw5laTmph1qdwo7go1_1280.jpg on imgfave

The Puffin colony is fun and so noisy,  plus in the background you can hear the Atlantic's waves crashing onto the rocky shore like.  I love hearing all of that.  I can't make up my mind now between cameras, the Bears at Katmai, the Osprey nest in Maine,  the Puffins,  or the Shark camera off of the Outer Banks of NC.   Decisions, decisions ~~~ You'd think I'd get a life!!! Cat Very Happy

@possummink I love the Explore.org site.  from the Bears to the Eagles.  I am a avid viewer of the Service Dog Project that raises Great Danes for people that need assistance with stability. 

Pat, Baronblu posts there often.

Just like you, I can't get enough of the Explore.org site.  Just wonderful and educational.

Honored Contributor

Lightning strike during thunderstorms yesterday morning on the Hillsborough River here in Tampa.