Honored Contributor

@possummink

I am missing @beastielove also. She will be excited to see a picture of her boy Shironeko❤️

Honored Contributor

Hey everyone,

got my haircut late this afternoon. Driving to appoint was OK, came out to a deluge. Raining so hard you could barely see the road. The closer we got to town, the rain began to let up some. Went out to eat tonight at our little hole in the wall bar-cafe. They have the best food in town, they make it just for us. Nothing is pre-made.

watching the movie the birds. Good Alfred hitchcock thriller.

in a lull right now for heavy rain. See what happens overnight.

not much else going on. Will see everyone in the morn

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

So there!

@possummink  I could just hug him and kiss those chubby cheeks, so adorable. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I'm in love with this old fashioned cottage bedroom. It's beautiful.

Honored Contributor

These guys love Tom and Jerry.

Honored Contributor

City under the waves

Hi Cafe Friends,    A late start on the computer tonight.   It was so hot here today that I'd have risked it and gone swimming or diving in the Kelp bed above, even with the 'visitor' at the top of the photo.  I'd have just stayed hidden in the kelp canopy near the surface and very close to the boat platform.    

I went to Publix to do some needed shopping after my GS got off of work, and when I came outside the temp. was 102.  The air-conditioner was working hard in the car to make it comfortable and I had ice cream in one of the shopping bags.  My GS wanted some pistachio almond ice cream, so I picked up a half gallon of it for him.   Luckily Publix is only about 8-10 minutes away from the  house.  

It's supposed to cool down on Sunday.  Next weekend we're going to the Keys for several days.   I am so looking forward to that.  I love the pace of life and the laid back, easy going way of things in the Keys.   Not for everyone, but after so many years of going there and time spent there, I just always want to be there, mostly in the middle and lower Keys, that is next to being in Missouri.   I'm looking forward to some awesome fresh seafood and really good Rum Runners or Pina Coladas. Heart

Have a lovely weekend and keep cool and safe. Heart

Honored Contributor

From the  Duneiden Causeway,  Florida,   The photographer captioned it  "I'm melting!" 

Honored Contributor

Monet's Pond - Giverny, France

Honored Contributor

A Glitter Text image from glitter-graphics.com

Honored Contributor

Sgwd yr Eira (‘The Falls of Snow’)by czechthecount: instagram | facebook | 500px | society6