Honored Contributor

★ℒ ★

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink wrote:

★ℒ ★

@ A memory for me @possummink...great-grandmother.

Honored Contributor

BoredPanda I became a photographer because of Mikey’s beautiful face, captivated by his loving heart

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: one or more people

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl I thought of your DD when I saw this picture. How are you?

Image may contain: horse, tree, plant, sky, flower, outdoor and nature

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@mousiegirl I thought of your DD when I saw this picture. How are you?

Image may contain: horse, tree, plant, sky, flower, outdoor and nature

@Puddles  Gorgeous!  I am the Unicorn girl in the family. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I am fine, and you?  I have been waiting to see you posting again, but I know what a project it is to find a house, and get settled in, so glad you finally found one.

Honored Contributor

@possummink

I'm still reading posts I've missed and you have outdone yourself with the white cat pictures. Thank you!Heart

I'm glad you made the trip safely back to FL with your DD and DGDs. Enjoy their visit while they are with you in FL. I hope your DD will give serious thought to seeing the doctor about her kidney stones when she returns home. I know you must worry about her.

No doubt your brother must miss you terribly after your visits. I am concerned that he is only doing "fairly well." I'm glad he at least has Mattie to keep him company. How is she doing? I was like you during my many single years. I loved my own company too. LOL! Anyway, it's nice you and your sister check on your brother regulary. I'm sure he appreciates that.

I hope you are well. If I remember before we left the UK to return home, you were having some health issues. I haven't even attempted to catch-up with what I missed on the spriing thread.

Thank you for sharing the pictures of Skye. I loved her model pose.Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 I'm glad to be back, but I'm really concerned about you. I'm sorry you are still not feeling well.

Honored Contributor

@viva923  I'm glad DD is doing o.k. How are the grandchildren? When do they go back to school?

That's great news that your DH has healed and is back at work. How are you feeling? Did I see that you weren't well while I was away from the thread? Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

nature pretty flowers rose flower GIF

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl Sorry, but I knew either you or your DD was a unicorn girl.Smiley Happy

I am glad all is well with you. I am doing great even with all there is to do to get everything ready for our move into the condo at the end of the month. Boy am I ready to get settled in! We love our choice for a home even more with every visit to measure or check something.

later STICKER