Honored Contributor

what a nice supply of photo's tonight. Sure enjoyed the variety.

actually had sun most of today, alas all down hill from here to thursday. All rain. Cold wind out of the northeast and blustery winter winds.  Farmer's almanac was correct, it would be a cold wet spring and pretty much a cold wet summer.

piccadillo and rice tonight was delicious. Had enough left over to freeze for a later day.

well guys that is about all for now. See all tomorrow .

Honored Contributor

Advice from a chipmunk:

Honored Contributor

Morning Dew:

Honored Contributor

:

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

Yesterday was an Earth Day celebration.  Everyday should be I think

There was free shredding for documents set up yesterday morning.  Very well organized with two lines and three shred trucks lined up.  Hundreds of cars went through.  Very fast and efficentSmiley Happy 

Then I went to recycle my cardboard, newspaper and Steve's pop cans like I do every weeek.

It's been just beautiful outside and will plant my front pots today and possibly mow the front lawn.  I've already been to the car wash with Lulu for the ride, fed the birds, did a load of laundry now fixing meatloaf and mashed potatoes for Steve.

Good Morning @beastielove so glad to see you on.Heart

@lulutoby  Long before it was mandatory, I would take my recycling to a center also.  Now, we put all of it out each week for the garbage company to take as they run a recycling plant, or take it to one, not sure.  We usually have a mountain of cardboard boxes due to my shopping online for everything I need, plants, clothes, you name it, though this year I am being good, so far.  Every Sunday, DH cuts up the cardboard boxes, after he is finished helping me in the garden, grumbling all the time, lol.

Honored Contributor

Funny Animal Pictures Of The Day - 22 Images:

Honored Contributor

Death To Boredom Image:

Honored Contributor

Image result for beautiful tea cups

Honored Contributor

Ana Rosa:

Honored Contributor

Photographie de Florian Nicolle: