Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Puddles-

Tell your husband he is a hero!And to thank him so much!

God sent an angel on earth to help those pets!

@on the bay I gave DH your message and he said to tell you thank you. He also said you might ought to ask me if he's an angel.Smiley Happy

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Super Contributor

@possummink wrote:

dreamies.de - Návštěvní kniha schmusekater2005

Good Evening Sidewalk Friends....

possummink, you described your Eclipse experience so beautifully....

We had great visability of  92-93% coverage, it truly was AWESOME....

The blackberry and Strawberry desserts look soooooo good....

Tissyanne, thinking of you ,yourMom and family; sending  HUGS and PRAYERS ! ! !Heart

beastielove,  I'm so sorry for the loss of yur beloved Tabitha .... She and all your other LOVES will be waiting ......Heart

Lulutoby and NAES,  Happy belated Birthday Wishes !!!

Puddles,  you have been in  my thoughts so much these last days....Have been praying for all in Harveys' path....

I hope you and Ian  remain safe !

Thank you Ian and Friends for helping to rescue our furry Buddies .....

Last Sunday I particapated in a 5k walk/run at Chief Seattle days ....  I was one of the last to finish but was proud of myself for completing the walk.  I sure felt it in  my hips and shinns for a few days.....

Wishing all a restful night and Blessed week !!!

Honored Contributor

@aqua3 It's so good to see you. Congratulations on finishing your 5k walk. What counts is that you finished, not in what positiion you finished.Cat Happy

Thank you for thinking of me. We are so far safe, however, they have just notified us that the area we are staying in is now under a toronado watch. So, I'll close and hope all is well with you and Missy.

I'll give Ian your message.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Just to let you all know, we have been notified that we are under a tornado watch, so keep us in your thoughts. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, you will know we lost electriicity. Love you all!

Honored Contributor

@Puddles

AW-well in this role, he is!

I am just so happy he and others are doing this!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE SIDEWALK CAFE

[ Edited ]

@on the bay@Puddles Yes your husband is the hero and we all adore him for his efforts, please give him a big hug and tell him how much we all appreciate him for saving the animals, God did send an angel and you lucky lady to be are married to him!

Angel Smiley.png

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Mood board

Honored Contributor

**Reflection + Waterfalls**

Esteemed Contributor

National Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day.jpg