Honored Contributor

I made a mistake, it wasn't @ NAES who lost Tabitha, sorry, I was confused.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@NAES1

Happy Birthday!

EBAC68C7-7754-4A0A-B62B-34BAE03AF0FB-1356-0000011C2019CEB6.jpeg

'And many happy returns of the day!

We all went to Texas Roadhouse tonight for a rocking good time! I drank part of a strawberry margarita for the first time in years -- and hoping for no headache to follow! 

LaLEXI decided to be part of the show and she danced!

Lucas ate everything in sight -- including a hot dog, French fries, corn, green beans, and he also partook of my grilled salmon!

My thoughts are with those in Texas, particularly @Puddles, in Katy... hoping for no damage.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE SIDEWALK CAFE

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl I googled Miniature cows, I did not find out much information on them after going through 4 pages all I could find were babies for sale, and one of the farms is only about 1/2 hour from here, do you think anyone would notice if I put him in the back seat of the car and let him graze on the lawn?  Oh my Gosh I found one that just stole my heart he actually has bangs, remember in the cartoons when they would fall in love and the hearts would jump out of their chest and pump in mid air, that is what my heart did when I saw this little guy, he was blond, with bangs, so somehow I will have to convince my DH to let me get him (fat chance)now for a name, I usually call all my cow babies girls, like Clarabelle, and Betsy, since this little baby has bangs, I was thinking of a groovy name (i am really showing my age using groovy) he is really hairy so maybe Harry would work, Nah, he does not look like a Hairy i was thinking Chad (is that a good name for a cow)?  Why am I naming this lil one, I will never get him, but he still needs a name. My husband just named him Shaggy, maybe he will come around after all, NOPE I know him too well, he is NUTS though, after all he married me, LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

Shaggy.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bby girl cow.JPG

This is a littel girl  now you tell me how in the world could anyone ever choose, they all tug at my heartstrings!

Esteemed Contributor

Top height for the little girl is 47 inches, my knees are getting weak!

Honored Contributor

@beastielove Thinking of you in your grief for the loss of your sweet, preciousTabitha. Hugs!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CareBears wrote:

Bby girl cow.JPG

This is a littel girl  now you tell me how in the world could anyone ever choose, they all tug at my heartstrings!

@CareBears  I would be trimming the bangs, lol.  I have to do that with my dogs, cut hair away from their eyes.  This one is really cute.  I have never heard of a miniature cow, but why now, they are donkeys and horses.  I knew a girl who had a horse, miniature horse, a pig, can't remember what else, and she wanted a miniature donkey, but husband said no, they bray too early in the morning, lol.

Honored Contributor

@possummink @AnikaBrodie @lulutoby@LTT1 @Tissyanne @viva923 @beastielove @mousiegirl

We are now under tornado warnings in our area of Katy. There was one that touched down earlier, but away from where we are. It has been heavy rain off and on since 11:00 this morning, so I'm sure we will have some flooding soon. We talked to the manager of our Condo units and all is well there so far. We are being told the tornadoes, heavy wind and rain could last through Wednesday.Geez! As of now, we still have electricity though.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers for Texas. The worst hit area was Rockport where we have friends and often visited them for mini-vacations. So sad to see the devastation there.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh