Honored Contributor

@Puddles  @Tissyanne  @LTT1  ... Citizens of Texas

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.lEm5Mzo4wLgvEdxK40TyxwEsDp&pid=15.1&P=0&w=253&h=198

Our prayers and positive thoughts are with you every hour of every day.  The photos of Hurricane Harvey and the destruction it has caused are devastating to watch.  We pray for safety for all our friends, family and all citizens of Texas.  May the peace that passes all understanding follow in the days and weeks ahead.  (((((Hugs))))) and love for you all.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

National Cherry Popsicle Day.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

National Dog Day.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

National Equality For Women Day.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

National Webmisstress Day.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: THE SIDEWALK CAFE

[ Edited ]

Precious Moments | Calendarios | Tarjetas Postales de Navidad | Amistad | Pascua | CHRISTMAS | NAVIDAD Imágenes GIFS ANIMADOS TARJETAS PARA IMPRIMIR

My friends, we are keeping an eye on the sky here in Katy. This area has gotten some heavy rain, but no flooding as yet. There are tornadoes and flooding in Houston proper and many surrounding areas. So far, we are the lucky ones. Your continued prayers are appreciated as this storm continues to churn and move across south Texas for the next few days.

I'll come back to catch-up and chat later. The hotel is serving breakfast now.Smiley Happy

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@NAES1 Wishing you a day full of love and happy surprises.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor

26 august

hello guys

beastie i am so sorry to hear of such tradgic news of little Tabitha.  

Got up early to check in on CNN news about hurricane. did not look good early this morn. DH went to fill up our cars. We get all our fuel from Corpus Christie area so you know fuel will be in very short supply till units can be put back on line . prices will be off chart till supply is once again flowing.

at least 1 car will always be full. i use my car once a week to drive to church and home. 

several national days this weekend. One was for popcicles or was that earlier this week. Always did like popcicles.

weather is so very nice house is opened up. enjoying the fallish temps.

got a whole lot done around the house today. dh cleaned out the dryer vent, the yearly venting for fluff.

that is about all for now guys talk with you guys later.

Honored Contributor

Old, but gold

OLD BUT GOLD