National Kiss & Make up Day.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

National ParkService Day.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

National Second Hand Wardrobe Day.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

National Whiskey Sour Day.jpg

Honored Contributor

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/33/4e/68/334e68e6b582cda54bc2cc288d6de2eb--hindi-quotes-famous-quotes.jpg

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d7/c3/59/d7c3599ab1af003d40179ab112f80e36--inspirational-butterfly-quotes-tattoo-quotes-inspirational.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Puddles  @LTT1  @Tissyanne

http://img12.funscrape.com/en/godblessyou/1.gif

We've been watching the Weather Channel as the path of Hurricane Harvey moves northward.    They are currently  reporting storm surge could reach 12 feet and the rain could be 20 to 24 inches.  Please stay safe.  Our prayers are with you and your loved ones.  (((Hugs))) and love. 

Honored Contributor
@possummink
Hi. Scruffles!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Puddles@AnikaBrodie@CareBears@lulutoby@possummink

0CF95A74-FA88-4825-8024-CB4ED85240AF-283-0000002B570877E2.jpeg

@Puddles

Hearing about Harvey and so hoping the storm will weaken and that your rain totals will be less than predicted.

We are still in PA and will probably miss any bits of rain that may end up in the Dallas area.

Yesterday was a "marathon" for us!

We went to a local mall and took the kids. I felt they needed a "no hurry" day, so we let them be our guides time-wise. We stayed in our jammies for as long as they wanted to. DD put a tee on Lucas that said "I did it" and it is true he probably DID do it!

At the mall we bought them some clothes at Children's Palace. LaLEXI chose a black furry lightweight jacket and black leggings with kitties on them. She wasn't "into" the long-sleeved kitty shirts that went with the set. She and Lucas need long sleeves because the weather turned cool here (55) this morning. DH chose a lightweight winter jacket for Lucas and a cute long sleeve tee.

Next, we let them chose an accessory for their Build A Bears. Next we played on the play area... they seemed to really enjoy this. Then we ate at "Chicky-Faye" (as Lucas calls it) for lunch. 

Next, we again played on some light up cars (the kind that move.) Grocery store (we stayed in the car). Home for dinner just us. Then YoFresh (frozen yogurt). 

When DD arrived home from her new job, they quickly fell asleep! We felt like WINNERS because we actually tired them out!

DD is loving her new job, so all is well with everybody today!

@possummink

Did I read that your DD is moving?

Be well everybody. I am resting up today from yesterday, although today is our DD'S birthday.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Image result for happy friday rainy day

We would appreciate prayers for the Gulf Coast of Texas. I'll be in touch as I can as we ready for Hurricane Harvey. We will hunker down at the hotel. All of our furniture has been delivered and we are hoping we can get the TV, Internet and telephone connected today before the storm hits. We have delayed delivery of our things in storage.

@AnikaBrodie @viva923 @possummink Thank you for thinking of me.Heart

@possummink Love Scruffles!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh