Esteemed Contributor

National Ride The Wind Day.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Puddles

http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/240674-How-Do-You-Spell-Love-.jpg

I hope the moving went well yesterday and the furniture arrived safely and without incident.  And I hope today will be even better.  Take care.  ((Hugs)) and love to you and Ian.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

http://cache.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/314389-You-Deserve-All-That-Your-Heart-Desires....jpg

Good morning friends.  The pastor of our church has asked me to sing again this coming Sunday.  I have chosen a song that means so much to me.  It's called "In the Presence of Jehovah."

The song is on Utube (by various artists) and the link for one of them is:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-I8fBVCXi4 - This version is done by Damaris Carbaugh and the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.  It is beautiful.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

National Sponge Cake Day.jpg

Honored Contributor

23 august,

hello guys. it is very warm today and humidity. house still closed up. we did have storms last night. not so much lightening and thunder but some heavyd duty rain.

Anika how wonderful to be asked to sing agin for your congragation. very honored to be asked again. 

not much today. have a load of clothes to fold. got my wednesday chores completed. tomorrow is prep day for kitchen cleaning on saturday. 

ok guys that is all for now.

puddles sounds like you are charging full steam ahead on move in happenings. I do not envy you at all. do hope all goes smoothly.

OK guys see everyone later.

Honored Contributor
@Puddles
Thank you for the graphic which says "A hug for you."
We had very bad storms yesterday, and the news announced that we had a tornado somewhere around here, but I'm still not exactly sure about where.
When we went to pick up the kids from "school" the ladies there announced that the children slept thru all of the ruckus!
I will say that there is nothing sweeter than little ones, but OH MY ACHING BONES!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@possummink I hope you have washed that cute black cat T-shirt so you can get a few wears out of it before the cooler weather arrives. I can't believe we are only a month away from fall. It's nice you'll be able to enjoy some cool, even cold weather for awhile.

Wishing your DD an easy move, if there is such a thing.Cat LOL

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@LTT1

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

@possummink Awww! This reminds me of our Snow White playing peek-a-boo with Ian.Heart

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Puddles

12524038_904965296282885_1483356255600097915_n.jpg

@Tissyanne I love this picture.Heart

I hope you know that you and your mom are in my daily prayers.