Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne Thinking of  you and your mom.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@lulutoby Heart

Image may contain: plant

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@CareBears Heart

No automatic alt text available.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant and flower

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123 Hope all is well today.

Esteemed Contributor

August 15th National RelaxationDay.jpg

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@CareBears wrote:

@mousiegirl It is a dream of mine to own a real cow one day, I would take her for Daily walks and sleep on her chest and cuddle the day away, I just love these creatures.  If you ever want to find me at the MN State Fair, I  will be in the cow barn, hugging and kissing all of them, the farmers must think I am nuts.  One year we went to a County Fair and a calf was standing all by himself so I walked over to him, gave him a kiss on the top of the head and gave him a big hug, he kissed me on the face down the whole length of my face, I started to cry, it was one of the best kisses I have ever had, and that the time I really needed that kiss.  Yes I am a big sap when it comes to animals, and kids, my BFF has a 5 year old granddaughter and I was made Honoary Aunt, she talks to me on the phone and my DH says my voice raises like 5 octaves whenever I talk to kids and animals, they just understand my weirdness!  If you have seen the movie CitySlickers with Billy Crystal where he takes a walk with a cow that would be me and Clarabell!

@CareBears  Wonderful story, made my eyes teary. Smiley Happy  I have always thought that cows are sweet, so docile, and my family of farmers had many.  My Mother's Father was a cattle farmer, I frown on this, and my Father's Father raised pigs, something I could never do as they would be pets to me.

You probably know what an animal lover I am by my Walk on the Wild Side, and I was in rescue for many years until; DD came along.  I have always had cats, dogs, and rabbits, now only two pups, and a horse, long gone.  I should have been living on a farm so I could play with the critters all day.

@mousiegirl and @CareBears-

I loved reading your stories. I have always loved and made friends with all kinds of animals, lizards, birds, frogs, beavers, dogs, well you know. More and more I feel bad about not being a vegetarian though I never buy meat or make it anymore. I just hate that I do eat what I love and respect but can't seem to totally stop. I usually thank them (like the book The Prophet and the philosphy of many Native Americans). So I wanted to ask you, knowing we are probably the same in how much we love animals (as I know so many of us do!) are you vegetarians as well? And your thoughts on this.

@on the bay  I feel guilty also.  I have often wished that there would be none available so everyone would be vegetarians.  

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@CareBears Have you read this book? I loved your sweet story.Heart

@Puddles

We are getting this one too! LaLEXI and LaLUKE will be reading this with us! LaLEXI is getting to an age in which she needs a bit more complex stories.💙💜❤️🎈💚

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@viva923

Worried about you...

A5641A8D-0FEB-494A-B2D2-3E62A60D39BF-59378-00002C1678ACED54.jpeg

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Aiken House & Gardens: Un banco del jardín DIY

Hi Cafe Friends,   Hope your day is a nice one.