Honored Contributor

@aqua3 It's always nice to see your posts. How are you? How is Missy?

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

@Puddles you must be busy nestingSmiley Happy

@lulutoby Hold the housewarming party until the end of the month. We will be nesting soon, but right now we are busy with furniture shopping and preparing for the move-in. Thank you for the adorable posts.Heart

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

What glorious coloring.

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: people sitting

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: plant and table

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower, plant and outdoor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: tree, sky, outdoor, water and nature

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@possummink

I'm still reading posts I've missed and you have outdone yourself with the white cat pictures. Thank you!Heart

I'm glad you made the trip safely back to FL with your DD and DGDs. Enjoy their visit while they are with you in FL. I hope your DD will give serious thought to seeing the doctor about her kidney stones when she returns home. I know you must worry about her.

No doubt your brother must miss you terribly after your visits. I am concerned that he is only doing "fairly well." I'm glad he at least has Mattie to keep him company. How is she doing? I was like you during my many single years. I loved my own company too. LOL! Anyway, it's nice you and your sister check on your brother regulary. I'm sure he appreciates that.

I hope you are well. If I remember before we left the UK to return home, you were having some health issues. I haven't even attempted to catch-up with what I missed on the spriing thread.

Thank you for sharing the pictures of Skye. I loved her model pose.Cat Happy

My Farm House

Puddles,   Mattie is doing great.   I talked to my brother this evening and she was laying up in the kitchen window,  just about her favorite place to lounge around, watch the birds, get some sunshine in the morning etc.  She's been sleeping in my brother's room some times.   He says she wakes him up by patting his face or purring. 

I hope to be going home before August 21st as I want to be there for the solar eclipse.  A little bit south of North County(St. Louis County) is where the path of totality will be.  Total coverage of the sun for about 2 and 1/2 minutes.   One report said we'd be able to see the stars in the middle of the day.  I'm hoping to see that phenomenon.  

Tonight DDIL and I were outside with two of my GSs because there was to be a 'flare' from one of the satellites that travel on a north south path.  It's called Iridium Constellation and there are dozens of these satellites in the system to give good coverage for phones etc.   Anyway the flare occurs when the satellite panels are 'just so' positioned  when the sun's rays hit them and then theres a bright flash, lasting for seconds that's called a flare.  My GSs were looking at the cell phone that was tracking the 'flare' and they missed it.  DDIL and I saw it,  awesome.   They say that sometimes the flares are so bright that they can be seen during daylight.  Have to know where and when to look.  Just some of our family interest in astronomy and space happenings.  These smart phones are so awesome with some of their aps.  I have the ISS tracking ap + so many others.  Mini computers. 

I am hoping to be home from August till sometime around Christmas.  I miss my son and his family here in FL and wish they were closer to Missouri.   We did have a great time while my daughter and granddaughters were here but they had to go back home on July 8th.

Have a lovely rest of your evening and a nice Friday. Heart  

Honored Contributor