Honored Contributor

Funny Dog Vet Joke Picture | Funny Joke Pictures I had a dog that would do this!

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

..have a great, fun day...:)d

Tissyanne,   I've been thinking about you and your mom and am hoping that in spite of the radiology report,  there's a plan of treatment that will be able to help your mom.  I wish they could start right away instead of waiting till August 1st.    I know there are others needing treatment, but when I hear of something like what your mom has,  I want it gone, like yesterday or more.   

I know how close you are to your mom and wish I could hug the two of you for real, but i'm sending a long armed virtual hug to you both.   You're in my prayers and we, your friend here at the Cafe, are with you in spirit. 

Hugs and love to you and your mom. Heart

Hi Possummink, I also wish we could get in sooner. It is my understanding that the normal order of this type of cancer will be chemo for a while, before anything else. She will undergo a scan to see if it has already spread to other areas. I noticed the radiologist said lymph nodes seemed involved. I am not sure if my Mom read the report or not, because she hadn't when I left her house yesterday. I hope she will be able to tolerate chemo. Her doctor told her she was in control, and could refuse, or stop any time. 

The picture of Grandpa kitty with the baby kitty is very sweet. He certainly has a purpose in life. Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Funny Dog Vet Joke Picture | Funny Joke Pictures I had a dog that would do this!

@possummink  LOL!  When I would take my then Gr. Pyrenees dog to the vet, his nose would be to the ground, we would go through the door, he would raise his head, and immediately spin around to leave, LOL!

Poor kitties would just yowl as they were in carriers and couldn't try to leave.

Esteemed Contributor

Heart ~ For my dear and oldest friend, from the time I first came here ( almost ) six years ago.

@Tissyanne. 

I am truly and deeply sad when I read this late yesterday night. You have been so gracious and thoughtful to me through many upsetting and difficult times, but always there. I know that our @beastielove feels the same as I.

Honestly, I thought since I have not been here as often, as before, with the fall I had - that your lovely mother was doing better than I imagine, never -ever- coming to think I would read the latest health news.

I was more secure in believing she was healing nicely from her hip replacement, that you were very busy being one wonderful caregiver...that Mom was so thrilled that you were there through each step she had to take, until she was totally ready to walk without any more assistance. " I marveled at her ability to come through the replacement".

I understand what a shocking blow this has been when I tried to trace back and learn more.

I have every fiber in my body for a great strength, through my prayers for you.

Please accept this as my love as you and your family travel this unknown path as we know, at this time.

I want to be there for you any time and always ready to listen.

Truly, I am so delighted that you have our friends who are very compassionate, understanding with what you are facing, your waiting and the sincere love you have mentioned many times for your your mother's  `Best` ~always. 

When Mom was going to surgery, when she was in rehabilitation, when she was finally home with you, I constantly asked you...' give Mom a hug and kiss for me'. Please do tell her I have not forgotten her when and how she was, being so brave.

I believe she will be ever so constant as a very strong woman. I feel as though I know her, almost as well as you, Heartdear friend~    NAES with love.

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

I love Maine Coons! Such beautiful cats.

@possummink  LOVE this! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@NAES1, I am so glad to read your kind words. My Mom was doing so well after the hip replacement, and all seemed well. She said she noticed something wrong about a month ago, but thought she had pulled a muscle during physical therapy. I am sure you know that IBC is not your typical lump that we look for in breast cancer. She is almost 84 years old, and I would have never imagined that she would develop such a rare breast cancer. Also, I have read it is almost always in a much younger woman than her. We do not have a history of this type of cancer in the family. There have been cancer deaths though from some of her uncles. They were much younger than her. 

I hope you are feeling much better these days, and are recovering well. How is your sweet kitty doing? I bet she has been a comfort to have around you during these difficult weeks. 

I will tell my Mom that you are praying for her, and have been for weeks. She is understandably quite shaken, although she tells me that she sleeps well, and she is keeping busy, which she always does in times of trouble. 

Thank you for being here for us. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne sending healing prayers and love to you and your Mom.HeartHeart

Bless your heart.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Wishing ((Everyone)) on the Sidewalk Cafe a happy, healthy and blessed WednesdaySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Gif

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Will BBL to catch up... the alarm man is coming to install!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~