Honored Contributor

@butterfly123

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.V40tkJMkDFIqrl8fPtMG3wDTEs&w=300&h=300&p=0&pid=1.7

I'm sorry you're not feeling well.  Please take care of yourself as you rest and recover.  (((Hugs))) and love. Heart

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Beautiful eyes, beautiful kitty

Aquamarie,  I think I developed a love of grits at an early age,  being that my mom was from the South and cooked "Southern".   We always had oatmeal, cream of wheat, cream of rice and grits for breakfast when I was little.   Boxed cereals were limited to Corn Flakes and a few others.  I still have plain grits for breakfast mainly in the Winter or colder months and love them as a snack.   I sometimes add blueberries to them for variety. 

Shrimp and grits are an awesome combo and the way Boca fixed them by adding the oyster mushrooms, sliced tomato and then a rich 'gravy' or sauce made this dish one not to be forgotten.   I'm sitting here wishing for a plate of that dish right now.Cat Very Happy

My Zodiac sign is Capricorn,  the Sea-goat. Cat Happy

capricornrb.jpg (414×347)

I think that's the perfect sign for me.   My mom learned to swim when she was carrying me, so maybe my love of water was with me before I was born?   I love every bit of water,  from swamps, puddles, farm ponds, lakes, rushing streams, waterfalls, fountains, back yard fish ponds,  slow moving rivers, cricks, the Oceans, and rain.Heart

My favorite is the Atlantic Ocean.   Sitting by it, watching the waves roll in, foaming and roaring, gentle and endless, and sometimes windswept, is mesmerizing, soothing, exhilarating, and captivating.   I can't really explain the deep love of it and the need I have to be near it ever so often.  It's like having my soul or being revitalized.  I sit there and think of the endless millennium that it's been doing the same thing over and over, timeless, beautiful, powerful, dangerous and yet comforting.  Being a diver,  I can easily visualize what is going on beneath it's surface, lives being lived and lost,  corals and sponges eating and cleaning the water, etc. as it's home to so many fellow 'citizens' of Earth.  

I'd love to have a place by the shore where I could hear the Ocean or even a brook at night.  Crashing waves or Ocean "roar'' was the sound Charlie and I used to hear at our favorite little resort in Palm Beach.  We always had a ground floor suite facing the Atlantic.  Just open the door and walk across the lawn to the beach.   Charlie used to sit under a couple of palms and nap while I'd be out snorkeling.  There weren't any reefs there, but some ledges were there with lots of fish and a nurse shark would come to rest under one of the bigger ledges.  I used to try and sneak up on her and just touch her skin very gently.   I did succeed at times. Cat Very Happy 

At night we'd fix a couple of drinks and carry them to the edge of the lawn and just sit and listen/watch the waves coming in and if we were lucky, there'd be thunderstorms out over the ocean and we'd get to see the lightning show.  I love that to this day.   I often wondered if fish near where the lightning struck the water, were injured or worse.

Wow,  I do get carried away.  I do think a fear of water is normal for most people.  It can be dangerous and yet we can't live without it. Fascinating thoughts there. We are bound to the waters on Earth and need to preserve them for all living things.  

I'm glad Missy is doing well and hope you have a lovely rest of your weekend.  Hugs to you and for Missy, tummy rubs and gentle pats. Heart 

Honored Contributor

Image result for pictures of nature beauty

Honored Contributor

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/82/65/48/826548cb3c78a58f7857384a0019c40b.jpg

Honored Contributor

hello guys

oh my aqua is not feeling well. my goodness many are ill right now. wonder if the weather has anything to do with the illnesses going around. been so crazy hot and humid.

tomorrow dh has to take his car into the car place for oil change. he takes it to the place where we bought the car in 010. 

Poss, I think I saw that capricorn star group the other night. was looking out front door (it was late). all light were off. sure looked like that star map shown in the picture.

not much else guys. still very hot-humid outside. well guys that is all the news for tonight. will see all tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123, I will keep you close in my thoughts, and prayers. I hope you feel better soon, and get some rest. You are so very special to me. 

259793_dwa_ptaki_kwiaty_wiosna.jpg

Honored Contributor

http://www.imgion.com/images/02/Sweet-dreams-glitter.gif

Until tomorrow ... have a good night's sleep  Heart

Honored Contributor

Grandpa Mason and Lucy!

Grandpa Mason and Lucy,  an orphaned kitty who wasn't doing too well.  Heart

Honored Contributor

*NEED*

Honored Contributor

Full sail under a full moon, peace and tranquility