Honored Contributor

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thinking of you @mousiegirlHeart

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

Thinking of you @mousiegirlHeart

@lulutoby  Thank you. Smiley Happy  I have been gardening every day all day, weeding, potting, and planning.  I hope all is well with you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Greetings @Puddles... Looking forward to seeing you at the cafe soon.  We all miss you and hope you're having success finding a hew home which meets all your wants and needs and expectations.  Are you searching for a  one story ranch, or two story, or condo or townhouse or what? I'm sure you're happy being back among family and that you're still catching up on what's been going on.  (((((Hugs))))) and blessings to all of you. http://www.imgion.com/images/02/Mermaid-wishes-you-good-afternoon.gif

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

http://www.imgion.com/images/02/Have-a-peacful-aftrenoon.gif

...whether you fish, or nap, or read, or compute, or whatever you do

Honored Contributor

23 april

hello guys,

Lulu, i wish we could have those shred days here. the last one done was at least 3 yrs ago, and you had drive 1 hour south to find those shred events. it isn't worth it. We have those shredders in the house, but when we purge files, it would have help to have a massive shredder in our area.

actually have sun today, weather system must have gone further south.

DH was on the road early a.m..  I was tried of having a lawn mower under my front porch (DD was to have picked it up). DH loaded up the car with the lawn mower/bag, plus the bath tissue case (3 case lots), and drove it to DD house.

made up picaeillo and rice tonight for dinner. DH got all the fixin's. it is in the slow cooker just simmering away. Smells good.

got to see up close a dog I always say Hi too daily. The owners had bam-bam on a morn walk. I was outside with dh and we got to chat with bam-bam's owners. bam-bam is a rescue pit bull dog. he seems nice, I do stay away when i talk to bam-bam on my daily walk.  I talk to him from across street.

not much else for now guys, will check in later.

Honored Contributor

Ladybird on teasel:

Honored Contributor

Broken Angel - Google+

Hi Cafe Friends,   It's a really beautiful Spring day here in Missouri with temperatures in the 72 degree range and humidity at 22%,  very comfortable outside and a nice breeze from the north/ northwest.  

I just refilled the bird feeders and sat outside on the back steps to see the action begin.   It didn't take long.  I think the blue jays put a lookout up in the black walnut trees to alert the rest of their clan when peanuts are put out.   The white-crowned sparrows came almost immediately  and instead of one or two of them 4 showed up along with the Carolina wren who decided to take peanuts in the shell.   It's really funny to see such a small bird flying with a big peanut in it's tiny beak.  Kind of strange to see insectivores eating peanuts, really.  

About 12 -15 Cardinals showed up for their black oil sunflower seeds.   Toward the evening, a lot more of them will come to feed, as I'll add feed so that the early risers will have food for their breakfast.  I really should do more yard work rather than sitting there watching the birds.  

My brother picked up more hostas, columbines, geraniums yesterday at one of the highschool plant sales.   This week we plan on taking some of our excess Solomon's seals(variegated) plants over to a plant nursery to trade for some more plants.   I can't believe how many Solomon Seals plants we have at both houses.   They are so easy to grow and yet some nursery's charge over $2 for just one stem.  ~~~~~~~Related image

Have a nice rest of your afternoon and evening.  Heart