Honored Contributor

@possummink

Love the swing with the lilacs - makes me anxious to smell that beautiful scent.

Honored Contributor

@possummink wrote:

Image result for gerenuk

Sassy and Mousie,   They are gerenuks,  the only member of their class/family.  African antelopes.   They are sometimes called giraffe gazelles, but aren't related.  

I brought this over from the other thread, in case you 'unfloated' it or don't go back to that thread.  

@possummink  Yes, that is the name I posted in reply to sassy's question, only llama was in front of the word gerenuck.  I had never saeen them before.

Honored Contributor

笑顔05

Honored Contributor

3- month-old Yin Dee learns from his mama Mintra how to use his new trunk. Elephant babies are completely dependent upon breast milk until age 2, and they continue to nurse through age 5. It doesn't hurt build up some trunk mastery, in the meantime, and it takes them about two years to get good at it. Photo by Jodi Thomas at Elephant Nature Park, Thailand, 11/27/14:

Honored Contributor

Zorse

Honored Contributor

Re: THE SIDEWALK CAFE

[ Edited ]

Hello guys,

not much going on tonight.

Those gernunaks are most unusual animals. Those thin necks, the body of a deer.

dh took a walk with me today at 4pm. He mixed me our weekly drink tonight it was called

b69. Oh my gosh, set me on my behind, still feeling the effects. Had some 4 different mixes in the drink. We have 1 drink a week and each week we mix a new drink.

It got up to 60 today. Actually getting more spring like. Wind is still cool, so winter coat is still needed.

ok guys that is all for now. Talk with everyone tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

I know the calendar says spring arrives tomorrow but it doesn't feel like it in PA.  In fact, we had more snow overnight!  24 degrees expected tonight and only low 40s with lots of clouds on Monday.  But I'll wish everyone a happy spring anyway.  Enjoy. ...

Spring:  the Season of Rebirth, Renewal, Regrowth

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Puddles wrote:

Cafe Cat - Bug Art greeting card:

Come join us to celebrate spring at the grand opening of our new come as your are, pet friendly café.

I'm glad that it's pet friendly because I

brought my five kittehs with me!!

Woman Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very HappyCat Very Happy

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

Hello guys,

dh took a walk with me today at 4pm. He mixed me our weekly drink tonight it was called

b69. Oh my gosh, set me on my behind, still feeling the effects. Had some 4 different mixes in the drink. We have 1 drink a week and each week we mix a new drink.

It got up to 60 today. Actually getting more spring like. Wind is still cool, so winter coat is still needed.

@viva923  LOL, you will probably sleep well tonight. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

Hello guys,

Viva,  Your weekly cocktail sounds awesome to me.   I love every one of those ingredients,    The taste had to be awesome.   I couldn't find the correct picture for the B69, so I just posted a drink.  Cat Very Happy

1 oz vodka
1 oz Bailey's® Irish cream
1 oz Grand Marnier® orange liqueur
1 oz Kahlua® coffee liqueur
1 oz amaretto almond liqueur

Stir ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Strain into an old-fashioned glass.

Related image