Honored Contributor

Re: THE SIDEWALK CAFE......join us to cool off with your favorite Summer drink.

@possummink

The picture you posted with the butterflies is beautiful and brought a smile to my face!

Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123 wrote:

Thank you for your heartfelt warm welcome @Puddles @possummink @bebe777 @LTT1 @lulutoby @viva923 

Where do you wonderful ladies find your lovely pictures to share?

GIF'S :  Happiness is having you for my Son .. Sending hugs to you in Heaven. ♥♥♥

Butterfly,   Like Puddles mentioned,  I find most of mine on Pinterest and on Facebook.   I also use Google and my folders.   I used to collect graphics and photos,  spent hours searching various sites.  My 'Favorites' list is quite long.   I now spend way too much time on Pinterest,  but find it fascinating to see so many beautiful places, recipes, hobbies, etc. 

I'll try not to get too carried away using butterflies.   I do have dozens upon dozens of photos of them.  Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Zebra Butterflies:

There are quite a few of these beauties flitting around in the back yard right now.   They love the Penta plants that I planted in DS's flower bed. There are lots of Pentas as they reseed on their own and sometimes due to pollenization by butterflies, dragonflies and bees etc.  we get new colors.  A bonus for all of us!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Puddles,  These Sandhills are so close to my heart.   I've seen families like this at the mall and other places near my son's home.   I just love these beauties.  They are being crowded out by way too much development around here though.  More and more farmers are selling out to developers and wildlife loses more habitat.   Sad, but I'll enjoy them as much as possible.  The babies are just precious to watch and the daddy cranes really do stand as lookout when they are feeding and walking around where there are humans. 

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@possummink
The picture of those butterflies is so pretty!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@possummink
Oh poor Farrah! A cast AND getting spayed? Poor darling!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~