photo 2a4rbwi_zpsr92km0ad.gif

@Bellabutterfly and @butterfly123 HeartHeart

Thank you @Lulutoby 😊 

You always remember.

Respected Contributor

Re: THE SIDEWALK CAFE IS OPEN FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON

Puddles wrote:

@spix So happy to see you!

P.S. Enjoy as many goodies as you want. I'll just make more for the others.Smiley Happy

@Puddles You are a Saint!!

Esteemed Contributor

Bellabutterfly wrote:

Image result for Christmas Decorations

@Bellabutterfly

The reason for the season. God bless you, friend. 

Respected Contributor

butterfly123 wrote:

Puddles wrote:

@Puddles

This is a purrfect picture of @spix and if there were two, we would be twins! We are the mischievous ones ❤️️

@butterfly123, were we separated at birth  :womanwink: I'm so happy to have a "partner in crime"

Honored Contributor

butterfly123 wrote:

Puddles wrote:

@Puddles

This is a purrfect picture of @spix and if there were two, we would be twins! We are the mischievous ones ❤️️

@butterfly123 @spix You two are the life of the party!Smiley Wink

"You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think."
~~ Winnie The Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

Image result for photos christmas decorations

~~~The Silver Fox~~~ In tribute to our beloved angel, Anika, 2-1-05 - 8-1-16. She taught us to be better people.
Esteemed Contributor

~~~The Silver Fox~~~ In tribute to our beloved angel, Anika, 2-1-05 - 8-1-16. She taught us to be better people.
Esteemed Contributor

http://www.minimalisti.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/easy-Christmas-crafts-ideas-paper-crafts-christmas-angels-ideas.jpg

These are paper angels.

Esteemed Contributor

AnikaBrodie wrote:

Love my Santa collection

@AnikaBrodie

I'm curious about you lovely Santa collection. Have you been collecting Santas for a long time and how many are in your collection?

Esteemed Contributor

butterfly123 wrote:

AnikaBrodie wrote:

Love my Santa collection

@AnikaBrodie

I'm curious about you lovely Santa collection. Have you been collecting Santas for a long time and how many are in your collection?

@butterfly123

Yes, I have been collecting Santas for approximately 30 years.  Many of them  were Christmas gifts, but I have also purchased some of them.  I've even got a few at thrift stores (in excellent condition).  My most expensive Santa (almost 3' tall) was about $300.00 (DH purchased it on a vacation trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee)  and the thrift store Santas were in the $10.00 to $20.00 range.  I don't know exactly how many I have but I think it's somewhere in the 25 to 30 or more range.  I use them for decorating every year, along with my smaller collection of angels.  Many of my Santas are dressed in red, but I also have them in white and blue. 

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View