each one of your beloved sisters.HeartWoman HappyHeartWoman Happy

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Re: THE SIDEWALK CAFE IS OPEN FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON

@Puddles wrote:

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Random Acts of Kindness Day Friday, February 17, 2017

Today is Random Acts of Kindness Day. And, you know what to do...perform a few random acts of kindness. Almost any kind deed will do. And, we highly recommend you perform kind acts on as many people as you can.

@AnikaBrodie I did not know today is Random Acts of Kindness Day, but Ian and I both have started our day with kindness. He drove our elderly neighbor to a doctor's appointment when her taxi didn't show-up, then in front of me at the grocery store was a young woman with two small children in hand and the children were begging for a doughnut. The mother whispered, "we can't afford it." They said "that's what you always say mom." I told the checkout lady, who I know, to add two doughnuts to my bill. The children ran back to get their doughnuts and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Made my day too!

Our day didn't start out so well personally, but if we can put a smile on someone else's face, it will make for a better day. Again, thank you for the reminder.Heart

Puddles...

God Bless you and Ian. I know in my heart

that there is good karma headed your way.Heart

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

Dear Everyone, 

I just want each one of you to know how much I appreciate you. Our group is truly made up of such specialness. Now, is that a word? Maybe not, but it fits. Enjoy your Friday. Seize the day. Woman Happy Decide what is important, and pursue that.

Love you each and all. Heart I don't mean that generically, but each individual. Smiley Happy 

The-World-Is-Full-Of-Beautiful-Things-DC068.png

Honored Contributor

17 feb

hello guys,

not much today. very quiet day for me.

got up at 5am, got chores accomplished, then veg'ed out in front of t.v.. really fell asleep in front of the t.v..

got my walk in, just catching up on emails.

still very bone cold today. had to bundle up for my walk.

ankia, that was so very kind of you treating the 2 little ones to a sweet treat.

ok guys that is all for now,will check in later.

Honored Contributor

IMG_7348.JPG

@Puddles@viva923@Tissyanne@beastielove@lulutoby

DH got DBIL out of the hospital this morning and took him home. DBIL doesn't feel very good and that was expected. We continue on...

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

Image result for Thinking of You Inspirational Quotes

@viva923@LTT1  @Bellabutterfly  @butterfly123  @Puddles  @lulutoby  @NAES1  @possummink  @Tissyanne  ... and anyone I may have missed

@Hello @AnikaBrodie,

I had just mentioned your name earlier today, thinking how very sweet you always have been through these many years. Also, remembering when your precious Anika passed. That was about one month before we lost our KittieCream to Squamous cell carcinoma at age ten. We had just adopted her after she Had been surrendered on her birthday (????) ~ after we loss our other little  sweetheart in March\2016.

We had KittieCream for only 7 months, but how she was loved and the JOY she brought to us. 

Sending hugs and a heavenly sent Heart for Anika.

I have missed you very much; had been away for three months, coming back in mid January. 

My best to you, always. 

NAES

Honored Contributor

A Seahorse Admiring His Own Reflection From A Divers Watch:

NAES,   I sure do understand you love for the Ocean and that of your whole family.    I have been to Bonaire twice and the diving there is amazing.  Bonaire protected it's waters decades ago and it's paid off in so many ways.  The water is so clear that Charlie and I stood on the bottom near one reef, about 120 feet down, and could look up and see the clouds passing overhead.   The fish and creature life there is healthy and so varied.  We saw many seahorses there, whereas, in Florida, Key West to be exact, they're not easily found anymore, if at all.  

I started diving in the Keys in the 70ies and it was awesome too, but over the years, I saw the waters and corals there change due to pollution and degradation of the waters that the reefs and all of the marine creatures depend on for their lives.   Too much fertilizer run off from the sugar farmers in South Florida not to mention the trash people leave or throw into the Gulf and Atlantic.  Too much development doesn't bode well for the future of the coral reef chain off the east coast of the Keys.  

We found the diving to be excellent in the Cayman Islands, Bahamas, and Honduras too.  Clear waters and lots of marine life.  Loved Grand Cayman and San Salvador + Rum Cay, which is now closed as a diving resort,  

The photo above is a of a  lucky diver who has a cute little seahorseHeart admiring himself in the watch's faceplate.   I wear my diver's watches constantly.  It's powered by movement, no battery, and my backup diver's watch is powered by light, again no battery.  

Most of my family do SCUBA dive, but the GC haven't been certified yet. They are all snorkelers though.  

I've never been diving in the Pacific but would love to go to the South Pacific and dive, same with Hawaii.   Molokini Crater would be awesome.   I've seen so many photos of the sea life there, even the Tiger Sharks, my favorite shark next to the Nurse Shark.  Such beautiful fish. 

Molokini Crater~~  

Related image

Image result for Molokini diving pictures

Just being by the Ocean is so calming for me, like being home.  I hope you do get to live by it someday.   If Charlie was still with me, we might be settled in the Florida Keys or close by the Atlantic some how, maybe the Outer Banks.  Can't get much closer that that!! Cat Very Happy  (I'd still have my home though in Missouri, could never leave there permanently.)Heart

Honored Contributor

It was a beautiful morning #fbf:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

*Crinoid (Feather Star) - Anilao, Philippines:

Crinoid, aka,  Feather Star, Sea Lily.   Come in many colors as do Seahorses 

Image result for seahorsesRelated image

Leafy Sea Dragon,  Australia and New Zealand,   These are at the Floriday Aquarium in Tampa and are so neat to watch.  >>>>

Related image