Honored Contributor

Re: THE SIDEWALK CAFE IS OPEN FOR THE FESTIVE SEASON

[ Edited ]

Puddles wrote:

Image may contain: cat and text

Sunday Morning (what's left of it!) Greetings

Wishing all of my fabulous SC sisters a very pleasant,peaceful,blessed and chill-laxing day.HeartWoman Happy

Praying that those of you are due to deal with more ice and snow storms today get through it safe and sound.

(((((HeartCHILL-LAXING HUGSHeart)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@AnikaBrodie How are you today? Are you resting well?

Hi @Puddles

No therapy today so just relaxing for the most part.  I'm still not allowed to do much (if it hurts, stop) but I did sort and file some mail and documents which was piling up.  Not heavy, but boring job.  I started to "house clean" a small desk but gave that up until DH can assist.  I don't want to discard something important.  Another boring job.

It's snowing here (very pretty) so I am staying in.  The borough has not plowed yet.  I still have a dreaded fear of falling and wonder how long that will last. 

This morning I loaded the dishwasher and hand washed some silverware and coffee cups.  Re. laundry, I'm still allowed to only fold, not load/unload washer or dryer.  Not allowed to vacuum or mop wood floors so DH does that.  I don't even dust at present and the extent of my cooking  is placing  bread in the toaster and leftovers in the microwave.  Smiley HappySmiley Happy

I really do  listen to my PT therapists.  I  know they are good (great!) at their jobs and what they say will only benefit me in the long run.  So, as difficult as it is sometimes, I do or don't do per their instructions.

We now have four robins in our crabapple tree.  The first one showed up on  Christmas.  Trees are nearly bare of berries. 

@AnikaBrodie, Happy to hear you're on your way to recovery, & you're doing it the right way, good for you!  I know it's frustrating but in the long run it'll all work out, just take it slow & easy  :heart:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Possummink wrote:

Beastielove,    I saw this, did  a quick count, matched your kittehs!!  Not sure about the colors, though, and I don't know if you have any 'folds'.  Looks like 4 of them may have 'fold' in them,  they one on the left has regular ears.  Could be that the others have their ears laid back.  

Possummink...

This is such a purr-cious photo.Heart None of my kittehs are Scottish Folds nor have I ever had one. I used to have a Calico..her name was Sophie. I rescued her on a cold,rainy day in December 2001 (found her cowering under my Jeep) and that beautiful,gentle furry soul blessed my life for 13 1/2 years.

The orange Tabby looks like my Henry.He's 12 years old,is not exactly the "sharpest tool in the shed" so to speak but is an absolute big bundle of kitteh love!Cat HappyHeart

------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

@Sassy7356 Thinking of you.

Thanks @Puddles.  Maybe this little elephant should be my next crochet project.  I want to start something - just not quite sure what to make.  I don't know anyone having a baby or getting married so no ideas there.

Yesterday was just a blur of a lot of nothing.  The usual weekly shopping seemed to take up the majority of the day.

Bad weather is headed our way, too, starting this afternoon.  Snow isn't bad, it is that darn ice.  DH works remotely, so I have my daughter to worry about getting to work and home.  Hopefully, not as many peeps will be out on the roads since it is MLK holiday.  

Good Sunday wishes to you all.

Honored Contributor

16114315_1199854716795376_8846797649543241301_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

3d288845207d118b7e73e6ad03de76e4.jpg

Honored Contributor

6ae94ca2926078009966ee2289980331.jpg

Honored Contributor