Esteemed Contributor

Re: THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS🎄🎅🎁🌟🔔

@mousiegirl wrote:

This is my girl with her hind feet on the chair, and the rest of her on DH's leg, lol.

DSCF0774.JPG

@mousiegirl   What a fuzzy Sweetheart she is! 
Snickers sometimes lies like that with her top half across my lap. When she gets sleepy she snuggles between me and the chair. Lately she has claimed the other chair, so I get more room.

Everyone: This morning was 30 and heavy frost. It warmed up to 54. We've had our walks. I shopped a sale but the store hasn't received new merchandise. Then had lunch at the river. The sun was sparkling on the water which wasn't very rough.

Snickers helped me wrap several gifts. I love pretty paper and have a huge stock of it. Paper isn't as pretty now. 
      My son sent a photo of paper I bought on sale from Hallmark. He found it in the back garage. He was disappointed the rebate of $2. expired in 1988! He used it and said it looked good.

This Spring I'm having Got Junk remove it all from the attic. It's too hot there and too hard to climb the pull down stairs. DS helped for an hour several years ago, but not enough was done. It used to be easy climbing that ladder! 
      🐶 ❤️ 🛒🛍🎁✂️🎄

Honored Contributor

food-muffins-blueberry-berry-1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'Which FB/AUDREYLOVESDADIS best describes you? A Ihave finished Christmas shopping. B B have started Christmas shopping. c I will start Christmas shopping soon. D Ihaven't even thought about it yet.'

A for me.  All done just waiting on a few to arrive.

A for me also! The stores here are almost bare, I'm glad I shop all year! 

Honored Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

May be an image of cat, christmas tree and text that says 'What do you mean "get down"? You said I was an angel.'

@Puddles 

Absolutely purr-cious! Heart

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

@Puddles , @beastielove 

animated-thank-you-smiley-image-0012.gif

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Snickers wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

This is my girl with her hind feet on the chair, and the rest of her on DH's leg, lol.

DSCF0774.JPG

@mousiegirl   What a fuzzy Sweetheart she is! 
Snickers sometimes lies like that with her top half across my lap. When she gets sleepy she snuggles between me and the chair. Lately she has claimed the other chair, so I get more room.

Everyone: This morning was 30 and heavy frost. It warmed up to 54. We've had our walks. I shopped a sale but the store hasn't received new merchandise. Then had lunch at the river. The sun was sparkling on the water which wasn't very rough.

Snickers helped me wrap several gifts. I love pretty paper and have a huge stock of it. Paper isn't as pretty now. 
      My son sent a photo of paper I bought on sale from Hallmark. He found it in the back garage. He was disappointed the rebate of $2. expired in 1988! He used it and said it looked good.

This Spring I'm having Got Junk remove it all from the attic. It's too hot there and too hard to climb the pull down stairs. DS helped for an hour several years ago, but not enough was done. It used to be easy climbing that ladder! 
      🐶 ❤️ 🛒🛍🎁✂️🎄

@1Snickers   My girl was hairier when the pic was taken, but I trimmed her for the summer, short, but not as short as a groomer would do, though it is now growing back, so will trim a bit after Christmas.

Will Got Junk take the paper, or will they just move it for you?   I have used them to remove a ton of things from the yard, will use them again for old tvs, dvd players, computers, etc., and two sofas, when I am ready to redo the living room.

I have a ton of paper also, used to buy Hallmark the day after Christmas on sale, but have bought it all over, lately on zulily and amazon, and I should not buy any as I have so much.  The paper of decades ago is so fabulous, I can't part with it, and you are right, it and practically nothing is made of the quality it used to be.  I am passing the paper down to DD, and want her to take some whenever she gets home for Christmas.  If I ever need to get rid of a lot of it, I plan to donate it to be used to wrap toys, etc, for Toys for Tots.  DD's girl scout troop and parents would go to a school gym and wrap presents.

I have most of DD's box packed, but am waiting for some candy from here to arrive on Wednesday, then DH will take some packages to the UPS store.

I baked DD's fudge cake yesterday, now in the freezer, and will send the glaze recipe with the chocolate needed, so all she will have to do is buy the cream, make it, and apply.  The only taste I got were the crumbs that fell off the side while it was still warm, so know it is a gooey, fudgy cake, hopefully it will be fine upon arrival, going in a tote with an ice pack, then into a box.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl ,

Your girl is very cute.  Her curly fur looks soooo soft. 

DSCF0774.JPG

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

No photo description available.