May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

Re: THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS🎄🎅🎁🌟🔔

@Puddles wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@Puddles  Where did you find this, pleaase?

@mousiegirl     I found this on Pinterest, but it was awhile back and I had saved the picture.

@Puddles   I looked earlier today, didn't find it, but just now, found it.  Sometimes, there is a name of a company or title which can then be searched, but there was none,  will keep looking after Christmas.

@mousiegirl     I'm still looking for you too.

@Puddles   How sweet of you, but please don't trouble yourself. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'incredible com Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most. ~Ruth Carter Stapleton ©2021Stherru ©2021 Bishop'

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

@hullie wrote:

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Dear @hullie,  I've been thinking about you lately and I'm wondering how you're doing.  What have you been doing lately?  I'd love to hear from you,  Love SC

Heart

@Sweet Caroline 1 

Thanks for thinking of me. I've just been working around the house, trying to get caught up on all the little projects on my to do list.

I did have one fun day of taking my great nephew Matthew shopping for his Christmas presents. WE went to Kohls first and he headed straight to the back to the name brand active sportswear. He picked out a matching pants and zipped lightweight jacket then a heavier hoodie with matching sweats. I told him I'd take him to wherever he wanted for supper and he thought hard between Texas Roadhouse, Freddy's steak burgers and Culver's. He ended up choosing Freddy's because of ice cream cone for dessert. I'll try and post a picture of him. 
FFB600CF-9428-4F04-B358-5A1403CB9AFA.jpeg

@hullie   What a lucky great nephew you have! You gave him a wonderful time. I don't blame him, that ice cream cone looks delicious! 
    I learned with my granddaughter to let her choose clothes. (Although this year I had to just buy some because she's so busy and it takes hours for her to decide). 
    Your time together is the main gift for you both!

🥰 🍔 🍦 ❤️

@hullie   I sure would love to have the rest of that sandwich... Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

Dear @Puddles,  This picture just warms my heart and harkens me back to my childhood.  I wish I could return.  Love you, SC Heart

Honored Contributor

90 Beautiful Snowball fight Illustration Images, Free Download of Vectors,  Graphics | Pngtree

Good morning precious friends!  How's it goin this morning?  I'm crying because my sister just called me and blessed me out for everyihing that I do wrong.  My whole life is devoted to her and her needs.  I don't know what it's like to have a life.  But I promise you, I'm going to give her plenty of time to have a break from me.  

I'm about to get myself together and go to the store for my groceries and later today I'd like to go to the Dollar Tree.  I don't know if they have anything left but I need gift bags I think, and just want to look around.  

I feel better now, knowing that this day is mine in peace.  I hope that all of you get to enjoy your day with peace too!  Love and hugs, SC

Honored Contributor

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

May be an image of deer

Honored Contributor

May be an image of tree