Honored Contributor

Re: THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS🎄🎅🎁🌟🔔

May be an image of 2 people, tree and text that says 'Into this climate of fear and apprehension, Christmas enters. Streaming lights of joy, Ringing bells of hope, And singing carols of forgiveness high up in the bright air... Come away from rancor. Come the way of friendship. -Maya Angelou'

@AnikaBrodie 

Anika,    I have been listening to the Christmas music that you posted the link to.  It's beautiful and mostly instrumental with just background voices.   Thank you for the link and have a peacful and lovely evening.  Hello to Ed and pets for Alfie.  💖🐕🎄

Honored Contributor

Friends Are Like Stars Painting Pattern image 1

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an image of sky, nature, twilight and tree

Missouri Winter Sunset  

Honored Contributor

May be an image of 1 person

Esteemed Contributor

@possummink I'm glad your brother and his wife tested negative! I know you are so relieved. My son gets his booster Thursday morning. He always has a bad reaction to the vaccine, I hope this one won't be as bad.

Everyone:  I did laundry today and our walks. Had to take granddaughter to dance at 4:30. I've been wrapping gifts the past two days. I have some here for Son and granddaughter to go to his house Christmas night. They are all wrapped. Christmas morning we go to DILs house for breakfast and gifts. Granddaughter spends time at each house so needs things at both!

I used silver white and gold for hers here and silver gold and black for my son's. I love real ribbon and found a lot in the garage. Fun but takes time! 
   My e mail was down and crazy this morning and for most of the day.I knew it was my cable provider. People always complain about them being off.

I got a message from my gutter contractor and the whole message didn't download until finally afternoon.

When walking I saw the cable truck coming down the street and tried to wave him down. He was on the phone and looked right at me and kept going. Snickers was chasing him down the street, ha! Neighbors must think I'm crazy running after the cable man yelling "stop"! 
    The poor gutter man wants a sale before Christmas. I told him I'm sorry but it must be approved by my insurance. I won't sign a contract and pay a third before Christmas! They can't do it until February anyhow. 
     I hope I can e mail things tomorrow, never know with this cable and they are the only ones available in my area.

Well, I decided to COOK vegetables tonight for dinner. The fresh Brussels sprout package said 10 minutes microwave. I only wanted a portion so did it and should have cut the time.  They burned to  a crisp and the house will smell like little cabbages for a week! 
    I opened the window, exhaust fan was on used spray washed everything and it lingers.

Tomorrow after we have lunch friends come here to open gifts, I hope the smell disappears. I can't use strong

spray in the den with Snickers. 
    That's why I hate to cook!

Goodnight, last walk and a pretty moon. 
 🎁 💻😡🚐🏃‍♀️🐶🐾⏲

Honored Contributor

May be an image of indoor and text that says '15 Décembre page Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar'

Honored Contributor

@possummink     That's thankful news that your brother and SIL tested negative for Covid. Continued prayers for all your family.

I know how much you love "that little guy" snowman and when I found him by accident again this evening, I just had to post it. It wouldn't be Christmas without him.

I will say a prayer that your upcoming cold front doesn't cause storms of any kind. I'm still just horrified at the scenes I'm seeing on TV. My family all pooled money today and made a nice size contribution to a church that was demolished in KY where a friend of my brother is the pastor.

Stay safe and be well my precious friend.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Good night Sweet dreams'

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Puddles wrote:

@Puddles  Where did you find this, pleaase?

@mousiegirl     I found this on Pinterest, but it was awhile back and I had saved the picture.

@Puddles   I looked earlier today, didn't find it, but just now, found it.  Sometimes, there is a name of a company or title which can then be searched, but there was none,  will keep looking after Christmas.

@mousiegirl     I'm still looking for you too.

Honored Contributor