Honored Contributor

Re: THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS🎄🎅🎁🌟🔔

@Puddles wrote:

praying precious moments Shop Clothing & Shoes Online

@Sweet Caroline 1    I pray Birdie is feeling better and healing will come soon. Wishing you and your sisters a blessed week.

Thank you so much @Puddles,  I have a feeling that it's going to be a wonderful week.  I want to thank you and @Sassy7356 for the precious pictures and quotes this morning.  They are special and mean a lot.  Blessings to you, Ian and kitties for a wonderful week too.  Love you, SC

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Sassy7356 for the wonderful pictures and quotes this morning.  They are always special, especially today.  You are very special in my heart.  Love and hugs, SC

Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'Which FB/AUDREYLOVESDADIS best describes you? A Ihave finished Christmas shopping. B B have started Christmas shopping. c I will start Christmas shopping soon. D Ihaven't even thought about it yet.'

A for me.  All done just waiting on a few to arrive.

@Sassy7356     A for me too!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of text that says 'Pets are not presents they are family members. DO NOT let this happer happen at your house! Make choosing a new pet a family affair with much research, in person meetings and plans set for a life time flove! December 24th February 24th Incredible. ক Incredible'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Dear @hullie,  I've been thinking about you lately and I'm wondering how you're doing.  What have you been doing lately?  I'd love to hear from you,  Love SC

Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

charity-christmas-cards-westie-winter-friends-pack-of-10.jpg

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 ,

Happy Holidays Heart

shopping.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

May be a cartoon of indoor

@Puddles ,

So sweet. Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'Which FB/AUDREYLOVESDADIS best describes you? A Ihave finished Christmas shopping. B B have started Christmas shopping. c I will start Christmas shopping soon. D Ihaven't even thought about it yet.'

A for me.  All done just waiting on a few to arrive.

@Sassy7356 

I had to smile when I saw your post.  I remember back in late summer saying to Ed that this year I wanted to do all our Christmas shopping early and be done before the end of November.  That way we could enjoy the entire month of December and all it has to offer.

Well, the "best laid plans of mice and men" did not happen as planned for obvious reasons.  However, I did manage to do some shopping and still have gifts that will be coming by UPS or FedEX or USPS.  So I think I'm a "B".   Many of those we buy for will receive $$$ cash this year.  I still have to finish our gifts for neighborhood friends.  Some are done but I must add stocking stuffers to all of them. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~