Honored Contributor

Image result for goodbye summer hello fall

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope you got some good rest last night and today will be a brighter day.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

I love Fall

Honored Contributor

@possummink We had @LTT1 weather come through overnight and our temps have dropped from the mid-90's to the low 80's. Your 60 temps last night though sound wonderlful. 

Enjoy your first day of fall!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Related image

Honored Contributor

Related image

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Happy Autumn Friends!  I can't express how happy this day makes me.  I have hope that cooler weather is just around the corner and I have blessed relief from hellish heat until May.  It's like being alive again.  I'm looking forward to a lot of fun the season brings.  I wish all of you a BLESSED SEASON filled with FUN, HAPPINESS, LOVE, SURPRISES and GOOD TIMES!  Love, SC

@Sweet Caroline 1 A blessed fall season to you too. Thank you for stopping by. I hope your weather turns cooler real soon. 

Related image

Honored Contributor

@OhioAngel wrote:

Dns0lqVUwAAUqvO.jpg large.jpg

@OhioAngel 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@Puddles 💛 I wanted to add my thanks also, for you gathering so many beautiful new fall🍁🍂 pictures and opening the new Friendship Bistro thread, it's simply lovely sweetie.

I so appreciate💛 your dedication to finding so many wonderful things to post here, so thank you again for all that you do for the Cafe. Love you! 

@LIG1  

Honored Contributor

Re: THE FRIENDSHIP BISTRO

[ Edited ]

@AnikaBrodie Happy Birthday to your brother. I hope he has a happy fall day!

Image result for happy fall birthday images