Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

41617423_1048112838698578_4569798525239427072_n.png

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: THE FRIENDSHIP BISTRO

[ Edited ]

I've moved the last post from the Beach Cafe thread from @NAES1 to here:

lovestoteach wrote:
@Possummink wrote:
@NAES wrote:
@Possummink wrote:

THIS WAS OUR BACKYARd, pretty darn close, last fall.

SOON! 

Possumink,

our weather man said these are OUR last three days 'OF' summer before it begins to drop to the 50s, 40s.

@NAES

40’S AND 50’S SOUNDS SO GOOD!

I love the autumn time and the snowy days... soups, the brisk cool air, the critters running through the yard catching their food as my husband throws out the (almost a menu), now.  

The baby chipmunk has a sweetheart, and has gained a lot of weight. can it be?

My prayer was:

---- that this transfer would be very calming once you were on your way.

A hug for your brother.

You have always been a beautiful loving friend and I want for you to bask in the sunshine once again.

Think how beautiful Hawaii is and your family is healthy, supported with love and each other has many news adventures to explore.     lovingly, NAES

This post is beautiful @NAES LTT

NAES,  Thank you for the sweet thoughts and comments.   It has been a difficult few weeks,  trying to come to grips that things will be so different when my son and his wife have to leave their home of the past 17 years and start anew in Hawaii.   They enjoyed their week over there when they went to find a home.  

My son sent some pictures of the water and other sights around Honolulu.  They found some awesome restaurants near their townhouse.  They are quite close to the Arizona/Missouri battleship memorial in Pearl Harbor. 

Will close for now as I am starting to get sleepy.   Later today it's supposed to be about 15 degrees cooler than it was yesterday,   It was 95 here and so miserable to be outside.   

@Possummink

Our humidity here is so very high. Rain is on the way and hopefully so are lower temperatures.

Below is a photo of the Arizona Memorial with the Missouri anchored near it and the USS Carl Vinson aircraft carrier in the background.   I was on the Carl Vinson when my son was stationed in San Diego.  They had a visiting day for people so see the carrier.   Such a huge ship.  I was lucky enough to be able to go for 'rides' on a couple of other Navy ships.   Awesome experiences.  

Have a lovely Friday and pets for Sashay.  Heart

I tried! The internet around here often does not cooperate.

The autumn picture is beautiful! I’m ready for that look!

The picture of Pearl Harbor is beautiful too!

>>>>    >>>>    >>>>    >>>>   Heart

Woman Happy   Smiley Happy   Cat Happy

Just another qvc glitch, I suppose, reading - both to you @lovestoteach  and @Possummink.  Same thing as yesterday with 

inability to find notes, along with absolutely a no _touch_ heart (Heart) after reply for so many, but have come on to see whether either one of you are doing much -much better.  I did receive earlier note prior to these. That's an improvement. ....

Rain and more rain where the condensation has fogged up the outside doors and windows, being very cool inside- those two developmental exchanges attack each other.

It's worse if driving long distance. I keep a defogger in the car. Risky.

I will be back later, we are sitting down to dinner. i had no idea that I might get on or I would have waited to later. 

..... 'yes, bbl'   love, NAES

Also, Tissyanne, are you going to be here within the next forty five minutes before one hour? @Tissyanne Heart,,,,,,,, !

Honored Contributor

First Day of Fall

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles wrote:

First Day of Fall

1st day of Fall is the 22nd,

and tonight (21st/ Friday is almost 55 degrees. 

Should be some interesting weather. I am now going to give Sashay her 15 brushing, That did begin as once a day, now it has picked up momentum at 4 times = a slow mph for me.

She comes and taps me on my arm ...she knows i can read her mind. hello to everyone. 

Honored Contributor

hey everyone

I made it.

that moon tonight was the werewolf moon. clouds were scurrying by it at a good clip. I was howling to give good sound effects.

had dinner at applebee's,then over to lowes,then, over to home depot,thenover to walgreens. finally got home,got junk away, took showers and doing wash thingy.

oh wow ran into huge spider webs now, another sign of fall here. Orb spiders are laying webs all over the place.

dark by 730pm now, i hate that dark early stuff. 

well guys, tomorrow will be quiet till about 3pm, when dh and i have to go down close to where my dd  lives, attend church down there,then over to dd house to pick up kids and take them out for dinner. wanted to give my dd some down time. she is sole driver for awhile. DSIL has one heck of a day, he was dizzy,light headed and such from all the activity. his bp was down to 120, i don't he is use to that low pressure. see how he begins to acclamate himself to being home.

well guys that is all for tonight, see all tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention the new hair cut lady is gooood!!!!!. she has been cutting hair since 1990 and knows her stuff. I am quite thin on top of my head to a point of being close to bald. she razor cut my hair because it give more volume (that is what she said), she is letting my hair grow somewhat to give more fullness. 

she is in such high demand has a huge following appoints with her are hard to come by. next appoint is in 4 weeks but since i am new client i have to take her late appoints. 

ok guys, later

Honored Contributor

Hello Friends, 

I am super fatigued tonight. Felt bad yesterday, and very tired today. I have already showered, and am ready to lay down. 

@Puddles, love the new fall thread. 

1e05e43e166ac5cc5857628e777b5bf8.jpg