Honored Contributor

Re: THE FALL HAYRIDE🍂🏈🎃🍗

May be an image of text

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of child and outdoors

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower and text that says 'Always show kindness and love to others... Your words might be filling the empty places in someone s heart. Gardendale Creations'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of outdoors

Honored Contributor

May be an image of hedgehog

Honored Contributor

May be an image of bird and nature

Honored Contributor

I wake up to grey and fog, but eventually the sun appears.  Today, it is supposed to be 72, slight breeze, and I believe we will not see 90's again this year, seventies and eighties.

I am having all of my medical checks this month, one more to go, hopefully, in a few weeks.

My eyes were given the thorough exam yesterday, once a year, the rest of the visits are for eye pressure.  Apparently, my cataracts are so thick that one of the machines could not get through them to take a picture of my optic nerve.  The only time I know I have cataracts is when I sit down at the computer before I put my readers on, then I know, and the fact that I am told this, lol.  So, maybe next year I will have to cave, but not until I notice a difference.  My pressure is stable at an acceptable number, so I go back in six months to have it checked again.  I am still on the same eye drops.

My PC visit and blood panel was normal.  The next check is for my heart, havn't been in the office since Covid, just had to go to the hospital for an EKG once a year, and a telephone call from the nurse

Now, back to more pleasant issues, potting daylilies!

Tomorrow, I will listen to the hearing, then bathe the dogs, their bedding, and my bedding, then Thursday to the groomer in the morning for a nail clipping, then I will take them home, leave the girl, and take Remmy to the Vet for his check.  Friday, back to daylilies.  I feel I have to get them all repotted as there are so many that are a mystery, as when they get crowded, they stop blooming, and though some put out a few flowers, some did not bloom, so am anxious to see them, also there may be some I can toss or save in another area for DD for after she moves.

I have the cottage garden where pinks and pastel colors go, a coral area, a peachy area, a yellow area, an orange area, and a lavender and yellow area, also a small area for cream with a purple eye.  I put the yellows with red eyes in the yellow area.  Across from the kitchen, there is a white area, and at the other end, there is a lavender, white area separating the lavender and red areas.

Once the daylilies are done, I can devote myself to inside until it is in order, will take months, as I also have to wrap presents after the cleaning and organizing is done, a neverending task.

I am almost finished with the Fall decorating in the kitchen, simple this year. maybe next year I can go all out once again.  I bought some stems this year with faux, small pears, one stem in muted orange, the other green fruit.  I  also bought some faux berry picks on Etsy, the berries being green with a blush of purple/pink for lack of a better description, didn't know what I would do with them, but one here, I put some in the vase with the pear stems, here and there, as they are shorter, and they are the perfect addition.  This arrangement is in the center of the kitchen table.

A pleasant day to all.

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon