Honored Contributor

Re: THE FALL HAYRIDE🍂🏈🎃🍗

My @Tissyanne 

Wishing you a happy day.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

HELLO ALL

not to much here

sunny coolish day decent breeze

bob the builder has not shown up today  yet, wonder if he coming?

got call from my new GI doctor office asking me the usual questions. meds i take,surgeries i have had,and so forth, of course i could not remember all the surg's i have had over the years.

did get morn walk in ,foot doctor doesn't want me to walk because of blister on bottom of big toe i am not one for sitting around so i walk.

not much else guys later

Honored Contributor

May be an image of corn

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says '"There is a time in late September when the leaves are still green, and the days are still warm, but somehow you know that it is all about to end, as if summer was holding its breath, and when it let it out again, it would be autumn."- Sharyn McCrumb'

Honored Contributor

May be art of child

Honored Contributor

May be an image of nature and tree

Honored Contributor

Good morning,  My @Puddles 

Blessings to you. Enjoy your day. 

Good-Morning-Animated-Photo.gif

Honored Contributor

Pin von Diane Lee auf Cute Animals

Honored Contributor

May be an image of outdoors

Honored Contributor