Honored Contributor

Re: THE FALL HAYRIDE🍂🏈🎃🍗

Watercolor Months: September, October, November Clipart Images

Dear friends, I love the 'ber' months the most. I knew that when happy september arrived, the time would fly by fast, leaving me dizzy. And it has. It's hard to say see ya later november, just like it was for september and october. But now we're entering the Grand Prize of months, December, the season of Christmas. The season of hope, love and spreading joy. Enjoy every day of December and cherish the memories that it will bring. I know why 'they' say keep Christmas in your hearts all the year through. It's the hope, love and joy. May God Bless all of us during the wonderful month of December.

Heart

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Its Beginning To Look At Lot Like Christmas Pictures, Photos,  and Images for Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Good morning friends and happy wednesday! The day is so beautiful after such a rough night of weather last night. Today a cold front is coming through with a low tonight of 31. I hope the weather stays dry for a little while now.

I don't have my day figured out yet. I need to keep busy, I do know that. May God Bless all of us with a wonderful day today. Sending lots of love and hugs to everyone on the chilly southern winds Heart

Honored Contributor

Dear friends, I'm running late with the Christmas thread, so it is my hope to post it by the weekend. I'll announce the actual post day by Friday. Thank you for your patience.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Cute Christmas Good Morning Image Quote Pictures, Photos, and Images for  Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, and Twitter

Good morning @Sassy7356 and Jason! Stay warm and cozy today with your snow on the ground. Love ya!

Honored Contributor

@Puddleswrote:

Dear friends, I'm running late with the Christmas thread, so it is my hope to post it by the weekend. I'll announce the actual post day by Friday. Thank you for your patience.

Good morning @Puddles! I wasn't ready to let go of november yet anyway. Good things are worth waiting for. Wishing you a wonderful day sweet friend! Big Huggins!

Honored Contributor

May be an image of indoor and text

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

14 Miss You mom ideas | miss you mom, thinking of you quotes, thinking of  you images@AnikaBrodie

I hope you are feeling better.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'November comes And November goes, With the last red berries And the first white snows. With night coming early, And dawn coming late, And ice in the bucket And frost by the gate. The fires burn And the kettles sing, And earth sinks to rest Until next spring. Clyde Watson'

Honored Contributor

Shiver GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFERThank you, @Sweet Caroline 1 . Jason is the only one going out today and that is when Gracie needs to go. I still am on ice and muscle relaxers. The ice pack is all the cold I need.

I hope you and everyone in the path of your bad weather last night faired well.

How's your finger?