Honored Contributor

Re: THE FALL HAYRIDE🍂🏈🎃🍗

It's cold and sunny today.

I made a vat of turkey soup with the carcass on Wednesday, so good we ate it for dinner, DH ate it for lunch yesterday, and I ate it for dinner. DH ate the last of the turkey meatball and broccoli pasta from the freezer, and when he eats pasta, I eat something else that doesn't require much effort. don't think this soup will last long in the freezer, but at least I know there are quite a few meals that I won't have to cook.

I spent last night bringing up the florals for my gingerbread scene, went to bed around 12:30 am. I could barely get up yesterday, my body is screaming for rest, but that won't happen until after Christmas if I survive, lol.

I almost took a header last night when I took the dogs out. The girl balks at stepping onto wet and I think she did something that pulled me off the deck stair and I went flying, but thankfully, I was able to remain on my feet, one shoe off.

DH took another load of donations a few days ago, and will take many items to a feline rescue before too long. I have many new, one used, litter pans from when I was rescuing, and about three or so cat carriers, DD wants one, etc. I emailed stating what I have and was told anything I am willing to donate will be accepted.

I also have many rabbit water bottles, towels, to give to the Humane Society, so DH will be a traveling, lol, as it is further away.

I noticed that one of my girl's eyes was weepy and she was squinting, a few days ago, finally realized that I must have scratched it while cleaning her eyes, happened before. I read that a saline solution could be used, but when reading further, noticed that distilled water is as good to flush the eye, so was happy as that is the water I drink throughout the night, so have been doing that, and also ordered terramycin from amazon which arrived yesterday. Her eye seems better this morning, hopefully it heals soon.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

Honored Contributor

My @Tissyanne

Wishing you a happy Friday.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

I see the issue of paragraphs being deleted so that everything runs together still exists..

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356wrote:

May be an illustration

@Sassy7356& all: I recall making these paper snowflakes. Mama didn't want me doing it in the house. I went next door in our duplex to my grandmother's house. She said we had to have hot chocolate with marshmallows first. It was delicious as were her sugar cookies.
We made many snowflakes and I helped sweep up all of the clippings. We strung them from a twine rope in her front window. She had a wreath with a candle in the middle that plugged in and those snowflakes were above it. My grandmother and I made many unforgettable memories. ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Honored Contributor

hello all

GOT YOUR NOTE ABOUT XMAS THREAD PUDDLES.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Puddleswrote:

My @Tissyanne

Wishing you a happy Friday.

My @Puddles , I love you, my sweet friend.

1d62f804850d7d8346725aa2e0bb17ea.jpg

Honored Contributor

My @Puddles ,

Sorry I cannot space on my messages. I guess the IT department has issues. Cat Sad

Honored Contributor

@viva923wrote:

hello all

GOT YOUR NOTE ABOUT XMAS THREAD PUDDLES.

@viva923I've also left you a note on the November Positive Thoughts thread to guide you to the December Positive Thoughts where I copied your December 1 & 2 posts to.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@Tissyannewrote:

My @Puddles ,

Sorry I cannot space on my messages. I guess the IT department has issues. Cat Sad

@TissyanneHeart Some of us are having the same problem and I read that it has been reported.

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356wrote:

No photo description available.

National Mutt Day - Gracie has been called a mutt since she is a poodle and pekenese mix. I prefer to call her a designer dog...lol. We love her no matter what she is.

Dear @Sassy7356, I love designer dogs. Thats the perfect name for their pedigree. One of a kind... Smiley Happy