Honored Contributor

Re: THE FALL HAYRIDE🍂🏈🎃🍗

@Sassy7356 wrote:

A 'Get Well Soon' Message. Free Get Well Soon eCards, Greeting Cards | 123  Greetings

@AnikaBrodie I hope you feel better and better each day. I hope Ed is doing well!  I wish there was something I could do for you.

My Jason has what you have and this is his sixth day.  My DD and her husband both tested positive for CoVid and they have had all the boosters.  I have been on muscle relaxers and ice packs for my back since November 9.  We have canceled Thanksgiving dinner and I was able to get a refund for what we had already paid for.  

@Sassy7356   Oh no, I hope you and your family will be well soon.  I guess the positive is that all of this will be done with for Christmas.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassy7356  When it rains, it pours! I hope you and Jason feel better soon and your DD & SIL both recover from COVID with no complications. With all the boosters perhaps their cases will be mild.

It's good you were able to get a refund on your dinners but sad that you can't get together. Hopefully Christmas will be better! 
      😷 🤧🤒😮‍💨

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

I've always enjoyed quotes by Maya Angelo and here is one I found tonight that touched me.

I've been missing in action for about a week due to illness.  I finally got in to see my family doctor today and I still have an acute upper respiratory infection with an acute cough that at times leaves me nearly breathless.  I will continue to follow doctor's orders and hope to feel better soon.  That includes lots of continued rest and medications.

My doctor also did a Covid test that, thankfully, was negative.  Both Ed and I have had five Covid vaccinations (the original two followed by three booster vaccinations) so I didn't think it was that but was beginning to wonder. 

As I write this I'm feeling very tired and can't say when I'll return to the forums.  I do read a few posts sometimes but haven't posted for more than a week.  Depending on my recovery I hope that will change before long.

(((Hugs))) and love to all.  Happy Thanksgiving.

@AnikaBrodie   I almost posted yesterday asking about you.  I can relate to your illness, had many, and it is horrible, especially the coughing.  'hoping that you will soon be well.

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles   I'm missing you too, and hope you feel better soon and can enjoy Thanksgiving, take care!

😮‍💨 🤒🥴❣️

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Sassy7356 wrote:

A 'Get Well Soon' Message. Free Get Well Soon eCards, Greeting Cards | 123  Greetings

@AnikaBrodie I hope you feel better and better each day. I hope Ed is doing well!  I wish there was something I could do for you.

My Jason has what you have and this is his sixth day.  My DD and her husband both tested positive for CoVid and they have had all the boosters.  I have been on muscle relaxers and ice packs for my back since November 9.  We have canceled Thanksgiving dinner and I was able to get a refund for what we had already paid for.  

@Sassy7356   Oh no, I hope you and your family will be well soon.  I guess the positive is that all of this will be done with for Christmas.  

@Sassy7356 

Oh, wow, Sassy,   I am sorry you have had to cancel your Thanksgiving dinner and hope you, Jason, and your daughter and her husband are feeling better and soon.    I just don't get this Covid thing and all the times it seems to resurface only in a different form or way and strikes so many that took all of the precautions, shots, boosters, isolation, etc.   What an awful thing it is.    

Like I mentioned to Anika, I wish I could send you some homemade chicken soup, for all of you.   I hope your back will respond to the muscle relaxers and ice packs.  Seems that if your back is bad, everything else is affected too.  Take good care of yourself and I know you do that for Jason.  Sending hugs, prayers and love.   💊🥘🙏💖🛏☕

Honored Contributor

@Puddles 

Puddles,  like our other friends here,  I am missing your posts.   I know that when I am offline for a day or so,  I miss lots of posts here, and don't always catch up.  I haven't seen posts on Positive Thoughts from you there and am hoping that all is ok and you are just busy or taking good care of you.   You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Hugs and love!  

🙏💖🙏

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

This contains an image of:    Cute cairns

@1Snickers  @mousiegirl  @Sweet Caroline 1  @hullie  @possummink @Sassy7356  and Everyone

Dear Friends,  I came on the computer to check email and our forum.  I'm still resting all the time and coughing non-stop.  I didn't get out of bed til 9:30 which is unheard of for me.  I'm always up before 7:00. 

Thank you for your posts of love and get well wishes.  Today is #9 and although I'm constantly resting and taking my meds as ordered, I'm still feeling beyond lousy.  The persistent cough is the worst and my chest and back are sore from that.  I've added a few limited times with the heating pad to help relieve my back pain.

I'm  cancelling my plans re. serving Thanksgiving dinner at the church but Ed will go in my place to line up the take out meals.  Thanksgiving is only two days away and even if I feel better by then I don't want to be out and about with other people.

I have my buddy, Alfie, nearby and am enjoying all his company as always.   Looks like it's time for more medication.  So long for now.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving.                    ~ Patricia 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

May be an image of food and text that says 'Avec moi Ephéméride Seasonal Calendar 22 Novembre'