Honored Contributor

Re: THE FALL HAYRIDE🍂🏈🎃🍗

May be an image of cat and indoor

Honored Contributor

May be a cartoon of child and standing

Honored Contributor

fun dog GIF by Red & Howling - Find & Share on GIPHY | Dog ...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

A peaceful evening to my friends.  My yard guy came today and made a fast job of my requests today.  He did a great job and now all of my security issues are resolved.  It took several weeks to address all of the issues, but now, I can focus on other things.  I need a loooooong winters nap!

I'm no longer trying to hold on to my incandescent lights with a tight grip.  I'm going to continue to phase in the led light bulbs, as long as they don't look blue or have an odd far out look.  I didn't realise how much they help with the power bill and I can help a little with global warming.  But I still want to stock pile incandescent Christmas lights.  Wonder if that will ever change.

My blood sugar medicine makes a lot of gas in my stomach.  It makes me think I'm hungry when I'm not.  And there is that continuous gurgle rumble noise and a bad feeling of bloat.  If any of you have a 24 hour gas med to suggest, I'm listening.  I plan to look that up on line tonight.

I'll close for now and wish all of you a wonderful night and sweet dreams.  Love and Hugs!

Hi Sweet Caroline.  My doctor recommended for bloat to take Gas-X.

It worked for me.  I did not know it was bloat that was so painful.  He examined me and said that was what he thought it was but sent me for an x-ray to be sure.

How embarrassing to find out my symptoms were only bloat.

Hope you feel better soonSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Happy October Everyone – Halloween Gif – Red & Howling Talk ...

Esteemed Contributor

@lulutoby   Glad to see you posting. I hope you're better and hope to hear more from you!

@hullie Thinking of you and hope you rest well this weekend knowing you don't have more treatments.

Everyone: Leaves are beautiful but everywhere! I texted yard crew again. If I clear the pen and driveway they will come, ha! I'm waiting. 
  We took two walks and lunch soon. High of 63 with a flood tide warning on the coast. I'm on high ground but minutes from the water. 
  My granddaughter who used to be afraid of the spooky clowns at Busch Gardens has been to Hallow Scream 5 times this year with special passes for that and Christmas Town soon. 
   The lines are very long and once years ago after a long wait she decided not to go inside a haunted house. We waited until now and she goes with a friend. They are responsible at 15 and have fun. I'm glad there's something like that for teenagers. 
  My area is so wooded and dark. It's a long way to each house so there have never been many trick or treaters.

I put a pumpkin with candy out and it's seldom taken, but don't open my door anymore. 
  Have a nice weekend everyone!

🎃 🍁🍂🐶🐾🎢🎡

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Halloween Love GIF by Kokee Thornton

Good morning @lulutoby. It made my day seeing your post.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor