Honored Contributor

Re: THE FALL HAYRIDE🍂🏈🎃🍗

@Puddles wrote:

My @Tissyanne 

Wishing you a good night with sweet dreams.

Good night, my beautiful friend. My @Puddles ,

ALV93016.jpg

Honored Contributor

This contains an image of: Tiered Tray Decor for Fall and Halloween

I love this idea but want 3 tiers for seasonal decor.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This contains an image of: 43 Summer Tiered Tray Decor Ideas

I gifted my goddaughter with a 3 tier tray for Christmas a few years ago.  She uses it for multiple things such as holiday decor, food for a party, kitchen items, small plants, etc.  Love it!  Heart

Honored Contributor

Fall Flower Barrel

Honored Contributor

Good night family & friends

I hope I don't count apples trying to sleep.  Good night y'all. Heart

Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie wrote:

This contains an image of: 43 Summer Tiered Tray Decor Ideas

I gifted my goddaughter with a 3 tier tray for Christmas a few years ago.  She uses it for multiple things such as holiday decor, food for a party, kitchen items, small plants, etc.  Love it!  Heart

@AnikaBrodie   I have quite a few and use them for decor.  I have some glass and a silver looking from Valerie bought long ago, still love it,  use it every christmas, and others  for candy or other goodies. I may even have this one, bought at zulily.

Esteemed Contributor

Star Bright Angels | Hope Springs Eternal Dog Rescue, Rehoming & Retirement  Inc. 

@Puddles@possummink and @mousiegirl

Thank you for thinking of us with your loving and kind thoughts. It's been so very difficult for me to even find the words to share our heartache with you all, so thank you again from our hearts to yours.  Hearts mini graphics

Esteemed Contributor

May be an image of text

Loving thoughts and prayers to everyone in Florida 

Honored Contributor

@Sassy7356 wrote:

May be an image of 2 people and indoor

Hey @Sassy7356   I love these colors of violet and lavender.  Love that fuzzy coat.  It's hard to find tops to wear in these colors but I would snap one up if I find one.  Shoes, purses, whatever.  I would buy and wear.  I also love pure white tee shirts and the color of blush which to me is a muted pale pink.  I love winter pastels.  

I was reading your post about some of your health issues.  i didn't know that you weren't allowed to drive.  I have permanent physical damage to my body too as well as medical stuff.  I'm glad that you shared because I understand the effort it takes to manage each day.  Us sisters took good care of our mother when she needed us and I'm so glad that your daughter is there for you and Jason.  I did my mothers hair cuts and color too.  I'm going to send up a special prayer for your daughter to let God know how much I love her for being there for you and Jason.  

You and Jason keep up with your check ups and stay healthy.  I hope he gets good results with his colonostomy exam.  God Bless you sweet friend... Love you! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Puddles, Happy 41st AnniversaryFlowers mini graphics to you and Ian today!