Honored Contributor

Re: THE FALL HAYRIDE🍂🏈🎃🍗

No photo description available.

Honored Contributor

May be an image of rat

Honored Contributor

May be an image of Persian cat, indoor and text that says 'You don't have to google it, I'm always right! Never doubt it.'

Honored Contributor

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Thanh you is an Extraordinarily Powerful Prayer... ZenZay Anita Opper-'

Honored Contributor

@1Snickers    Saying a prayer for your cousin in Florida.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

This is one of the daylilies I grow, Bali Watercolor, spectacular!

@mousiegirl     Beautiful!

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

@possummink   Keeping Ryan, his wife, Josh and your friends in FL in my thoughts at this time. 

Honored Contributor

May be an image of flower

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LIG1 

LIG1,  Oh, I am so very sorry to read about the loss of your furbabies.  If you posted it back then I didn't see it as I never catch up with all the posts when I am off line for days as has been happening more and more it seems.   I sure do understand the heartache you have.  I still and always will ache for Moose.  No idea why his loss has so deeply affected me.  I have loved so many over the years, and miss them, but this is different.

Thank you for letting me know about the pictures you deleted.  I don't save any here,  at least not recently.  I may have years ago before I found Pinterest, FB,  etc.   My memory of past postings, before 2000 is really faulty.   Did post little emoji type things and then moved on to larger pictures and gifs.   Been so long ago.   I don't remember for sure even when I joined the boards here.  I know I had become a customer of the Q long before Charlie died in 2000,  but can't remember if I posted back then.   I know one of the first threads I posted on was about heating cost, ha!, little did we know back then what it would be like now.  The next one was a grief board after Charlie died.  It was such a relief to be able to 'speak' about grief to some others who understood.  

Again I am so very sorry about your pups.  Hope they've met Moose and my furry dogs up across the Rainbow Bridge.  😥🐶💔💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LIG1 wrote:

@possummink, when we post pictures here you can either use copy and paste (or) download and it is the downloaded pictures that needed to be deleted.

To download and store pictures here, you would click on the little box with the mountain scene and follow (insert picture) directions in your reply. 

Also, I wanted to especially thank you and everyone for always remembering our furrbabies over these many years. Sadly though and with our hearts still very heavy, we lost both of them within a short time of one another awhile back.  

Much love and hugs to you and your sweet kitties and very special prayers to your loved ones in Florida. 

@LIG1   I didn't know this, and I am so sorry.  The furries aren't with us nearly long enough.  My two are the same age, so I am expecting something similar down the road.

I once lost three cats in four weeks of each other, unexpected and heartbreaking.